We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

EDU301 General Methods of Teaching Assignment No 01 Spring 2020 Solution & Discussion

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 369

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

Share the Assignment Questions & Discuss Here.... 

General Methods of Teaching (EDU301)

Assignment 1 (Spring 2020)

Total Marks: 15

(Lesson No. 1-14)                                                                              

Instructions:

• Late assignments will not be accepted.
  • If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
  • Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
  • No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
  • The solution file should be in Word document format; the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.

Question No. 1:

What is gender diversity? Being a teacher, which strategies will you use to encourage equity in your classroom?

Note: Write any eight strategies.                                                        (10 Marks)

Rubric:

Define gender diversity = 2 marks

Strategies to encourage equity (any 8) = 1 mark for each (1*8 = 8 marks)

Question No. 2:

Being a teacher, how will you apply Zone of Proximal Development presented by Vygotsky in your classroom? Explain with at least two classroom examples.                       (5 Marks)

Example 1

Example 2

Can anyone help me with solving my assignments?

Also, tell me whom resources must be used for given the best attempt in my assignment

there only a question from which resource we get its solution.

No one discusses here it

How can I solve my assignments

it is my first time. I do not know about it properly.

EDU301 General Methods of Teaching Assignment 1 Solution & Discussion Spring 2020

EDU301 Assignment 1 Solution Idea:

Total Marks: 15

(Lesson No. 1-14)

Question No. 1:

What is gender diversity? Being a teacher, which strategies will you use to encourage equity in your classroom?

Note: Write any eight strategies.                                                        (10 Marks)

Rubric:

Define gender diversity = 2 marks

Strategies to encourage equity (any 8) = 1 mark for each (1*8 = 8 marks)

Solution:

1. Call on girls as often as you callboys: If you call students you should call all children 'students listen... if you call by name, you should call girls and boys by names.
  2. Pick those texts, pictures and movies which do not instill gender discrimination: During lectures or in curriculum development process, the main focus should be on gender equity like in some books you will see the doctor picture who is always a boy, or whenever you will.
  3. Rotating responsibilities: In class make a schedule about duties such as cleaning, chair arrangement and some other classroom management related tasks. And boys and girls both should perform the duties, not just only boys and not just only girl, avoid to introduce gender specific duties.
  4. Provide same learning opportunities to boys and girls: Don't make any kind of stereotype in mind that only boys need to learn more they need to support family etc. provide all learning opportunities such as training scholarships etc. to both girls and boys.
  5. Promote autonomy: Autonomy should be provided both boys and girls. If you keep girls dependent that's means that being a teacher you are not supporting gender equity. Equity.
  6. Organize group studies: Make groups of students with both girls and boys, and avoid to make just only girls and boys groups, so it will develop a sense of equality and equity about gender in student's mind.
  7. Appreciate each student: Appreciate each student either boy or girl if he/she is doing well in the classroom and encourage the students if they give any new idea or solution.
  8. Choose Class leader on the basis of equity: Make the class leader or monitor from both gender one from girl and I from boy, and both students manage the classroom and supervise other students.

Question No. 2:

Being a teacher, how will you apply Zone of Proximal Development presented by Vygotsky in your classroom? Explain with at least two classroom examples.             (5 Marks)

Solution:

Example 1: Zone of Proximal Development

Solution

1. A student is able to perform simple addition when working with a teacher or parent, but is frustrated when performing the task alone. By guiding the student to use tools and strategies. and by asking questions about why he/she is using each tool or strategy, the student is able to fortify knowledge and eventually add independently.

Example 2: Zone of Proximal Development

Solution

2.  A university student is able to understand the current philosophy that is being studied when it is discussed in class but straggles on his own. The professor works with the student to help him to learn how to approach the philosophy book and how to consider the right questions to ask himself while reading alone.

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service