Test Development and Evaluation (EDU 431)
Assignment 1 (Fall 2020)
Total Marks: 20
(Topic 1 to 36)
Late assignment will not be accepted.
- If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be awarded zero.
- Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
- No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
- The file should be in Word document form, the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
Q1: Develop a table of specification for a test of subject (Secondary/Elementary level) of your own choice. Please select only 5 chapters/units for test. Table must include knowledge, understanding and application as levels of student’s ability to be measured.
- Calculate %age of instruction time for each chapter. 5* 1= 5
- In table of specification, weightage of each chapter according to its percentage. 5*2 = 10
- Balance among levels of learning for each chapter. 5* 1 = 5