EDU601 Philosophy of Education Online Quiz No 01 Fall 2019 Solution Discussion
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Students having same subject can start discussion here to solve assignment, GDB & Quiz and can clear their concepts until solution is provided.
You can search the Past EDU601 Solved Quiz Mega Files From below link
+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
Quiz no: 1
1. Socrates believed that knowledge is the same thing as ------------- or excellence and is always good.
Quiz no: 2
2. Plato’s allegory of the cave can be seen as a metaphor for ---------------.
Quiz no: 3
3.Who was the famous philosopher that came after Aristotle?
Quiz no: 4
4.The idea that “virtue is knowledge” is attributed to:
Quiz no: 5
5.Trying to understand human nature is:
Quiz no: 6
6.What is the goal of education according to Idealism?
Quiz no: 7
7.According to Socrates, what is the lowest grade of cognitive activity?
Quiz no: 8
8. According to Socrates, the ultimate knowledge is:
Quiz no: 9
9. What is the area of philosophy that investigates the nature, sources, limitations, and validity of knowledge?
Quiz no: 10
10. Epistemology is the study of ---------------.
Download below link