EDU604 - Comparative Education Assignment No. 1 Solution and Discussion Spring 2017 Due Date: May 16, 2017 1st Assignment on Comparative Education (Edu 604)
Assignment 1 (Spring, 2017)
Total Marks: 20
(Topics = 1 to 72)
• Late assignments will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
• Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• Students, who will submit assignments of other students, will be awarded zero mark. They will be dropped from this course.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The solution file should be in Word document format; the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
• Five marks will be deducted for the incorrect format.
• Please cite the references where you have taken the material in making your assignment.
Explain the purpose and scope of comparative education. Compare the education system of Pakistan with another country of your own choice. (10 + 10)
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
Please Click on the below link to see…