We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Elementary English: Eng001 (Spring 2014)
Total Marks: 15
To assess the students’ knowledge of the writing skills & general concepts related to it.
1. Assignments sent after the Due Date will not be accepted.
2. Corrupt files will be marked zero.
3. Assignments should be zoomed in at 100%.
4. Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated. Plagiarism means taking credit for someone else’s work by presenting it as your own.
5. No marks will be awarded for copied assignments and the case may be referred to the discipline committee for a suitable action.
6. No assignment will be accepted through e-mail.
7. Font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
Q 1- “We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect.” Elaborate the statement keeping in view the qualities of good writing. (10 marks)
Q 2- Recall the lesson you have covered so far and fill the blanks with the correct words. (5 marks)
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.
plzzzzz koi is ka slution snd kr dy
Which Assignment is this? and y I don't have it in my LMS. The one I'm having it that it completely different from this one ? please help me as I've just noticed it now, and the last date (5TH) is very close. Pleas help me !!!
ye assignment eng001 zero semester ke hay