We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Elementary English: Eng001
Assignment No. 1
Total Marks: 15
• To access students’ knowledge about basic concepts of writing
• To check students’ ability to differentiate between Journalistic Writing and Creative Writing
1. Late assignments will not be accepted.
2. If the file does not properly run, it will be marked zero.
3. Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own.
4. If any assignment is found copied, no marks will be awarded and the case may be referred to the academics for disciplinary action.
5. No assignment will be accepted through e-mail.
6. The font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
Q. In the given paragraph identify the writer's main idea and also write down in your own words a paragraph of 100-120 words describing the purpose behind the whole information. Provide a suitable title for this paragraph as well. (10)
School bullies have been around as long as there have been schools. Studies reveal several reasons why some children become bullies. Research shows that a certain combination of size and personality may be one factor. Bigger, more aggressive children are more likely to try to dominate their smaller, quieter peers. Another factor linked to bullying is overexposure to violent TV programs. By the time the average American child is ten years old, he or she has watched thousands of acts of violence, including assault and murder. Such exposure can lead to aggression and violence. Finally, exposure to real violence is a factor in bullying. Studies indicate that victims of bullies often turn into bullies themselves. Whether abused by family members or tormented by other kids, bullies typically learn their behavior from others. Look closely into the eyes of a bully, and you may be looking into the eyes of a former victim.
Q2. Identify the parts of speech the underlined words belong to. If a word is a noun, then mention the type of noun as well. (5)
1. A chemist is the one who sells medicines and drugs to the patients.
2. The thief ran away because the policeman couldn’t run fast enough to catch him.
3. When we went to Karachi, we saw a fleet of ships in the harbor.
4. Sadia told her friend Aliya that her sympathies rest with the defendant.
5. Francis was an enthusiastic person and loved a royal sport.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.
plz koi idea solution upload kr de..
koi solution idea upload kar do..
Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....
kindly koi tou guide kr de
yar koi to help kar do
A chemist is the one who sells medicines and drugs to the patients.
ANS: Proper Noun.
The thief ran away because the policeman couldn’t run fast enough to catch him.
When we went to Karachi, we saw a fleet of ships in the harbor.
ANS: Collective Noun.
Sadia told her friend Aliya that her sympathies rest with the defendant.
Francis was an enthusiastic person and loved a royal sport.
1) Suitable title:
“FREE MEDIA CRATES BULLISM”