We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

ENG001 - Elementary English Quiz No. 03 Solution and Discussion Spring 2013 Due Date June 26, 2013

Quiz No 3 Dated: Jun 18, 13

Dear Students

Read the following instructions carefully before attempting the Quiz:

1. You have to attempt the online quiz on June 25, 2013 – June 26, 2013. You can start attempting the quiz any time within given date by clicking the quick link for Quiz on VULMS as it will become enabled within the mentioned dates. As soon as the time will be over, it will automatically be disabled and will not be available to attempt it.
2. Quiz will be based upon Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and covering lesson no.14-20.
3. Each question has a fixed time of 90 seconds. So you have to save your answer before 90 seconds. But due to unstable internet speeds, it is recommended that you should save your answer within 60 seconds. While attempting a question, keep an eye on the remaining time.
4. Attempting quiz is Unidirectional. Once you move forward to the next question, you can not go back to the previous one. Therefore before moving to the next question, make sure that you have selected the best option.
5. DO NOT press back button while attempting a question; otherwise you will lose a question.
6. DO NOT refresh the page unnecessarily.
7. DO NOT try to disable “JavaScript” in your browser; otherwise you will not be able to attempt the quiz.
8. If for any reason, you lose access to internet (like power failure or disconnection of internet), you will be able to attempt the quiz again from the position where you left in last attempt. But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
9. If any student failed to attempt the quiz in given time then no re-take or offline quiz will be held and will not be available to attempt it.

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 348

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

Please all students related this subject Share your online Quizzes here to help each other.thanks

Please share the question and their answers of this quiz if anyone has done.
Thanks. 

1.mathematics ..........my favorite subject

• is
  • are

2. Choose the correct option. He said,"I live in Rome"

• he said that he lived in Rome
  • he said that he live in Rome
  • he said that he is living in Rome.

3.Use the given context to choose the best meaning or synonym for "draconian".you may have heard of draconian law, but do you know what type of law would be draconian

• aloof
  • sspecfic
  • fair

4.identify the adverbs in the following sentence from the given choices."the plane flew speedly acroos the sky"

• Plane
  • Speedly
  • The
  • Sky

5.The use of words or data that could be omitted without loss of meaning or functionis called......

• Redundancy
  • Grandiloquence
  • Amity
  • Euphemism

6.Jack was not tired ....... .he tool a nap.

• however
  • otherwise
  • Moreover
  • Nevertheless

7.Choose the correct option. Do you want to come to the store today?

• Exclamatory sentence
  • imperative
  • interrogative
  • declarative

8.Antonym of hyper is

• hectic
  • calm
  • Frenzied

9.My brother will........... money from me.

• borrow
  • borrowed
  • borrowing
  • none of the above

10................ is a collection of related sentences dealing with a single topic

• Paragraph
  • Essay
  • Article
  • Story

RSS

Latest Activity

+ Iuuoɔǝut+ replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Islam in the Middle of Christianity
13 minutes ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion What is the importance of Virtual University degree in Pakistan?
15 minutes ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ replied to + !! SARAH's discussion Beauty Of Fear !!
17 minutes ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Islam in the Middle of Christianity
19 minutes ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ liked + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Islam in the Middle of Christianity
20 minutes ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ liked + ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R's discussion Pride for Pakistan (Gold Medal in World Beach Games' 90kg Category)
20 minutes ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ liked + Iuuoɔǝut+'s blog post Things about Arabic Language in an info graphic
20 minutes ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ liked + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s blog post نظر لگنا کیا ہے اور بُری نظر انسان کے جسم پر کیسے اثر انداز ہوتی ہے
20 minutes ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ posted a discussion
22 minutes ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Qatta Taluq....
1 hour ago
+ Iuuoɔǝut+ replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Qatta Taluq....
1 hour ago
+ Iuuoɔǝut+ liked + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion mard ka dil...
1 hour ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R replied to ϝ ι ყ α's discussion When You Block $omeone.......XD XD !!
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked ϝ ι ყ α's discussion When You Block $omeone.......XD XD !!
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R replied to + "Jɨyą's discussion Tou ho jay shairiiii XD XD
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked +++STUDENT+++'s discussion Mja kun sy kr tu
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R replied to +++STUDENT+++'s discussion YA Allah
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked +++STUDENT+++'s discussion YA Allah
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked + !! SARAH's discussion Beauty Of Fear !!
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked ϝ ι ყ α's discussion *1st $em VS Last Sem,................*
3 hours ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service