+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
ENG001 GDB No. 1 Solution Fall 2015 Due Date Wednesday, January 27, 2016
ENG001 - Elementary English GDB No. 1 Solution Fall 2015 Due Date Wednesday, January 27, 2016
|Starting Date||Tuesday, January 26, 2016|
|Closing Date||Wednesday, January 27, 2016|
|Question Title||Graded Discussion Board (ENG001)|
Graded Discussion Board for Elementary English (Eng001) will open on 26-01-2016. Its closing date is 27-01-2016.
Give your views on any ONE of the following topics:
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.
The only person who never makes a mistake is the person who never does anything.
Read the following instructions carefully before posting your comments:
1. Your comments should not exceed 120-150 words.
2. GDB carries 5% weightage.
3. Relevant and original ideas written in correct English will be highly appreciated.
4. Post your comments on GDB & NOT on the regular MDB.
5. Comments sent through e-mail or posted on regular MDB will NOT be graded.
6. Comments copied from the Internet or other sources will be graded poor.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.