We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Graded Discussion Board Dated: Jul 14, 15

Dear Students

Graded Discussion Board for Elementary English (Eng001) will open on 29-07-2015. Its closing date is 30-07-2015.

Give your views on any ONE of the following topics:

You can have brilliant ideas, but if you can't get them across, your ideas won't get you anywhere.

1. 2. Appearances are a glimpse of the unseen.

Read the following instructions carefully before posting your comments:

1. Your comments should not exceed 200-250 words.

2. GDB carries 5% weightage.

3. Relevant and original ideas written in correct English will be highly appreciated.

4. Post your comments on GDB & NOT on the Regular MDB.

5. Comments sent through e-mail or posted on regular MDB will NOT be graded.

6. Comments copied from internet or other sources will be graded poor.

All the best!

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 249

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

Idea Solution..

Many times appearances can be deceptive and after talking with a certain person several times one can draw a conclusion concerning that person and which can be totally different from his first impression. We judge others from the way they are dressed, from the way they express themselves, from their behaviours and so on. But we sometimes can be wrong regarding one's personality and character. The first time I met Jane I can say I couldn't stand her because I could notice she was talking continuously and she almost did not let others the possibility to say something. I asked a common friend if she was always like that and he told me that it depended on the occasion. What did he want to say with that? He told me I had to discover it by myself. But in fact I was not

so interested. She was annoying for me because we were totally opposed: I was calm and I did not like to talk so much, whereas she was exactly the other way round. But I have to admit that she was exuberant and interesting at the same time, and that despite the fact she said so many things, many of them were interesting. Anyway, I could not change a word with her because she was so absorbed in conversation with her friends that she only said me 'Good bye' when leaving. After some time we met again. Now she looked very naughty and she seemed that she wanted to show importance to herself in front of the others. She was a little vulgar in appearance and at the same time she was ignoring us. She did not even say 'Hello' to us. That moment I said that girl was unbearable and I couldn't imagine how her friends could accept all her moods.

Anyway, one day I had the opportunity to talk to her and I began to know her better. I could notice she was very sincere and she liked to express her opinions about the persons and the things around her. She admitted being a little strange and that she liked to be in the centre of attention and was very curious, but at the same time that she respected all her friends and would do everything to help them. The only problem with her was that she got upset very quickly and she did not accept bad jokes. Her close friends knew that, so they avoided doing that. Apart from that she has a great soul and is a great person.

1. You can have brilliant ideas, but if you can't get them across, your ideas won't get you

anywhere.

An Ideas and their implements are connected with each other, If you are not able to take that for the completion, so your ideas are not worthy of anything. For example a person thinks to start a new campaign and raise money for the betterment of the poor people. He had an idea in his mind, to make it perfect and fulfill, there are so many thing involve in that to accomplish the task. If he was unable to accomplish his idea, it’s just call a dream.  Our elder’s suggest and advise on various point if you want to get success in every part of life, see dreams. But not make remain them only dreams, create ideas from them and set your goal to achieve these ideas. When you work hard and put your all efforts and skills in it. So you idea’s give you success and if just let them idea’s, not make effort to get them across so you will not get anything at the end. Your idea will remain just a word, cannot become a role model for anyone. 

RSS

Latest Activity

+ !! SARAH posted a discussion
8 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ᎠixieᎠuຮt꧂ liked + ! ! ! ! ! !blaire's blog post Lets Make .....................Tasbeeh
3 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ᎠixieᎠuຮt꧂ liked ++"S.M.TALHA"++'s blog post کی جاناں میں کون
3 hours ago
Shine--Ex-VUStudent liked 21 October's discussion poetry
3 hours ago
Esha mirza updated their profile
4 hours ago
+ ՏhehαrZααD + liked 21 October's discussion poetry
4 hours ago
21 October posted discussions
4 hours ago
21 October posted a status
"میرؔ کے مانند اکثر زیست کرتا تھا فرازؔ سلمان خان تھا تو وہ دیوانہ سا شاعر مگر اچھا لگا"
4 hours ago
"اپنی اپنی چاہتیں ہیں لوگ اب جو بھی کہیں اک پری پیکر کو اک آشفتہ سر اچھا لگا"
4 hours ago
"ہم بھی قائل ہیں وفا میں استواری کے مگر کوئی پوچھے کون کس کو عمر بھر اچھا لگا"
4 hours ago
+++STUDENT+++ posted discussions
4 hours ago
"کوئی مقتل میں نہ پہنچا کون ظالم تھا جسے تیغ قاتل سے زیادہ اپنا سر اچھا لگا"
4 hours ago
"باغباں گلچیں کو چاہے جو کہے ہم کو تو پھول شاخ سے بڑھ کر کف دل دار پر اچھا لگا"
4 hours ago
"ہر طرح کی بے سر و سامانیوں کے باوجود آج وہ آیا تو مجھ کو اپنا گھر اچھا لگا"
4 hours ago
"گفتگو اچھی لگی ذوق نظر اچھا لگا مدتوں کے بعد کوئی ہم سفر اچھا لگا"
4 hours ago
BIA liked BIA's discussion Khud ki qadar karain....
4 hours ago
BIA liked BIA's discussion if u r grateful, I will give u more.
4 hours ago
"دل کا دکھ جانا تو دل کا مسئلہ ہے پر ہمیں اس کا ہنس دینا ہمارے حال پر اچھا لگا"
4 hours ago
"گفتگو اچھی لگی ذوق نظر اچھا لگا مدتوں کے بعد کوئی ہم سفر اچھا لگا"
4 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to BIA's discussion Chand p pehla qadam ks ny rakha:P:P
4 hours ago

Today Top Members 

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service