Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Business Communication (ENG301) Assignment 2 (Spring 2014) Open Date: May 21, 2014, Due Date: May 27, 2014

Business Communication (ENG301)

Assignment 2 (Spring 2014)

Total Marks: 15                    

Objective:

• The assessment of students’ understanding of different concepts of ‘Business Communication’ and how they can apply their conceptual knowledge in daily life examples

Instructions:

• It is an optional and non-graded activity.
  • Late assignments will not be accepted.
  • If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
  • Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
  • No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
  • The solution file should be in Word document format; the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.

Q1. Your Multinational Company is organizing a workshop to improve ‘Communication

Skills’ of the employees. As a General Manager of the company, write an interoffice

memorandum to inform the staff.                                                                               (10)

Q2. Identify and label the given letter formats and write down three points of differences

between the two.      

(5)

Note: Students are just supposed to identify the format of the given letters. If the 

content is not readable, it is not the point to worry about.

Views: 5269

Replies to This Discussion

any body attemp demo paper ?

my demo paper is not working :( giving error " incorrect password" 

any body help m ?

warisha khan

Which demo paper you are talking about?

demo paper just like Pattern of the paper for new students.

Yes I got same reply this is Graded assignment.

All New student Plz write a simple memo letter don't copy or write these point that discuss here.Its just idea and examples.

questn 1 and questn 2 likh k solution upload kry tariqbhai asay smjh nae ati plzzzzz

MEMO ka sample ...! Attached hain Discussion main On Behalf of that sample ap log Memo create ker sakty ho... !!

First question answer is easy just write a Memo.

For 2nd question answer read lesson # 17

Hope that helps

1st leter is full block form? kindly ans

In my opinion first letter is not full block form, though I might be wrong.

Observe the letters pattern carefully.

I am done with my Assignment

JUSTE yar btao

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

© 2022   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service