We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Q1: The correctness principle is more than proper grammar, punctuation and spellings. A message may be perfect grammatically and mechanically but it can still lose a customer and fail to achieve the purpose. Read the given sample letter carefully by keeping in mind the principle of ‘Correctness’. You will see that the letter contains some grammar, capitalization and spellings mistakes. Highlight these mistakes in yellow and then write down their correct version in the table that follows the letter. The first one has been done for your guidance. 

(5+5=10 Marks)

Letter of Resignation

22 Olive Street
New York, SW1P 3TL
Tel: 020 9999 2200

11 April 2016

Waters Peter
Fielders Pharmacy
14 Broadway
new york, SE1 7DG

Deer Mr. Waters,

I am writing to provide formal notice of my resignation from fielders pharmacy. My last day will be 25 April 2016.

I trust that two weaks is sufficient notice for you to find a replacement for my position. I would be pleased to help train the individual you choose to take my place.

Thank you for employing me for the past three years. my experience as clerk, supervisor, and floor manager has been very positive and I'm confident that I will use many of the skills I have learned at Fielders in the future.

If you has any concerns, please contact me at my personal email address.

All the best,

Correction

Grammar

Capitalization

Spellings

New York

Q2: Punjab Industries Department has allocated Rs. 383.680 million for its extension and the missing facilities in Faisalabad Small Industrial Estate in recently announced June 2016 budget. Being an owner of a small loom factory, you are also in need of some facilities in your factory area. Write down a business letter to the Chairman of Faisalabad Small Industrial Estate and highlight your required facilities.                                                                                                            (10 Marks)

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 1669

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

please guys share ur ideas about assignment.

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

first question is complete and second is continuous 

Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....

ENG-301-Business Communication Assignment No. 2 Question 1 Solution!

See attached file:

Attachments:

i think some following  mistakes  also includes:

ENG30-Business Communication Assignment No.2 Complete Solution Spring 2016

Attachments:

Question number 2 pattern is from lesson 17...right ?

kisi aur ne solution nhe kiya kya???

yara anyone upload correct solution pl :(

kisi ne assignment nhe bnai kya???

Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....

RSS

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service