We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

ENG301 - Business Communication Graded Discussion Board (GDB) No. 1 Solution and Discussion Spring 2014 of Virtual University (VU) Due Date: July 23, 2014

ENG301 - Business Communication Graded Discussion Board (GDB) No. 1 Solution and DiscussionSpring 2014 of Virtual University (VU) Due Date: July 23, 2014

Graded Discussion Board for Business Communication (ENG301) will be opened on 22-07-2014 and closed on 23-07-2014.

Comment on anyone of the following topics:

1. ‘When you do what you fear the most, then you can do anything.’ Comment. 

OR

1. ‘The discontent and frustration that you feel is entirely your own creation.’ Comment.

Read the following instructions carefully before posting your comments:

Your comments should not exceed 100-120 words.

GDB carries 5% weightage.

Relevant and original ideas written in correct English will be highly appreciated.

Post your comments on GDB & NOT on the Regular MDB.

Comments sent through e-mail or posted on regular MDB will NOT be graded.

Comments copied from internet or other sources will be graded poor.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 2175

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

easy to ignore or deny our fears, even to ourselves, in a society that stresses the importance of being strong and brave. But courage can’t come into play unless you have a fear to face down. By owning your feelings you’ve taken the first step toward gaining control over the situation.

Name your fear. Sometimes fear makes itself known immediately, clearly, and other times its more difficult to name the cause of those anxious feelings lurking in the back of your mind. Let your fear rise to the surface and give it a name.
Write it down. Writing down your fear is a way to officially admit that you have a problem you want to overcome. Keeping a journal is a good way to track your progress as you work toward conquering your fear. It can serve as a guide for the next time you’ve got a problem that needs to be solved. You can overcome fear by facing it every time it comes your way, and, once you decide to make up your mind, your fears will dissolve away.

Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....

‘When you do what you fear the most, then you can do anything. ‘Comment.

In routine life or in the organization before doing anything the following fear has been face by a individual. Everything you want is on the other side of fear. There are following are main reason of fear or doing fear.

1. We have not unsuccessful enough

Because we are comfortable in our mediocrity; because you choose not to try.. Because we think everything is too hard or too complicated so we will just sit this one out.

2. We care what others think about us

Because we have to fit . Because you believe that being different is only cool if you’re different in the same way that other people are different.

3. We think we are smarter than you are

Because we did what everyone else did; I studied what they studied and read what they read. Because you learned what you had to learn in order to pass their tests and you think that makes you smart.

4. Because we don’t read

Because you read the things you are required to read or nothing at all. Because you think history is boring and philosophy is stupid.

5. Because we Lack curiosity

Because you call me a know-it-all but refuse to call yourself a know-nothing-at-all. Because I thirst for knowledge and regardless the topic.

6. Because we don’t ask enough questions

Because we do not question authority.Because we don’t question yourself. Because I study human behaviors and you ignore everyone but yourself.

7. Because we can’t handle the truth

Because you refuse to admit that you don’t even know the things you don’t know. Because even when you think I’m not, I’m aware of my surroundings.

Finally able to understand we lack of understanding, and then you would see; then you would know that the only thing holding you back from doing something truly amazing, is you.

HOW TO REDUCE FEAR OF DOING AN ACT

Everything is possible

Never let life impede on your ability to manifest your dreams. Dig deeper into your dreams and deeper into yourself and believe that anything is possible, and make it happen.

As we are choosing our thoughts, our emotions are guiding us in either a positive or negative direction 

Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior.

We create experiences through our mind – thoughts, feelings, emotions and focus

Everything that happens, we create through our mind work. Our greatest challenges become our greatest teachers. but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.

Every request is heard and acted upon; we get precisely what we ask for, every time

Asking is the beginning of receiving. Make sure you don’t go to the ocean with a teaspoon. At least take a bucket so the kids won’t laugh at you.

We are responsible for 100% of every outcome in our lives

Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work.

Our default position is well being, happiness and joy

Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.

RSS

Latest Activity

+ıllıllı $µǥąя ǥ€ɲɨµ$ ıllıllı+ replied to +! ! ! Mano ! ! !+'s discussion Hmari police buri ni h
5 minutes ago
+ıllıllı $µǥąя ǥ€ɲɨµ$ ıllıllı+ liked +! ! ! Mano ! ! !+'s discussion Hmari police buri ni h
6 minutes ago
+ıllıllı $µǥąя ǥ€ɲɨµ$ ıllıllı+ replied to Legend's discussion Coronavirus
16 minutes ago
+Аүмаи+ replied to + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
16 minutes ago
+ıllıllı $µǥąя ǥ€ɲɨµ$ ıllıllı+ liked Legend's discussion Coronavirus
17 minutes ago
+ıllıllı $µǥąя ǥ€ɲɨµ$ ıllıllı+ replied to + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
19 minutes ago
+Аүмаи+ liked + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
20 minutes ago
zohaib iftikhar posted photos
1 hour ago
A.B !!!AWAN!!! replied to + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
1 hour ago
A.B !!!AWAN!!! replied to + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
1 hour ago
+ ! Eugene Fitzherbert ! replied to + ! Eugene Fitzherbert !'s discussion یا الہی انتا ربی YA ALLAH YOU ARE MY LORD
1 hour ago
+ ! Eugene Fitzherbert ! posted a discussion
1 hour ago

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service