We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

ENG301 GDB Solution & Discussion Fall 2017

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 1105

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Discussed & be touched with this discussion. After discussion a perfect solution will come in a result at the end.

Note:-

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

&

.•°How to Download past papers from study groups°•.

Please Click on the below link to see…

.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join .... 

P.S:    Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”

ANY IDEA....!!!

Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....

Image may contain: text

Eng301 Gdb solution

This will help student alot

Write To Be Understood

There's a debate over whether the Internet has helped or harmed writing. There's the opinions of 10 writers here to help elaborate on this debate. While I lean more to the Internet helping writers, the Internet being my primary form of publication, the Internet does lend itself to...how shall I put this.

Real shite writing.

My blog of writing as example.

And that's what strikes me about this first statement: Write To Be Understood. Writing is more than just putting words down on paper (or text editor). Stringing together clever references and long words is all well and good but using precise and accurate words to describe what you want the reader to know is elegance. Writing is not hard but writing to be understood is.

When you write, think first and ponder: do my words make sense? Do I have a point? What am I writing?

I won't judge what you write about but make sure what you are writing about is clear to the reader. That is the goal of being a writer. That is the goal of defining yourself as a writer and those that just write.

Speak To Be Heard

Another quote that I like to use and which I think goes along with this section is:

Have the courage of your convictions.

The greatest disservice you can do to yourself, is to lack confidence in your opinions and ideas. To be certain, your opinions and ideas can be wrong and often are and there are others out there who are right when you are wrong. And having courage does not mean lauding your opinions and ideas over others simply because you think they are the only correct ones.

No, speaking your ideas with the courage to say them and the resilience to take criticism is the mark of an incredible individual. Speak words which are meaningful. I added this to end of the last sentence " to you and to others, not just to fill a lull." but really that 5 word sentence is enough.

Speak words which are meaningful so that people can hear you. Do that because you know it's right.

Read To Grow

The final statement I believe supports the first two. Reading will help you write better and will let you speak of things with meaning. I read plentifully not because I like putting notches in my bed for the number of books I've read (alright well maybe a little) but because with each book I read, I've been changed. Like a tree takes in sunlight, I take in words and ideas from a book to help me grow into a tall and robust person.

Without sunlight, a tree whithers. Without reading, we too whither. No, we wouldn't die but we wouldn't grow either. And growing is important because if you need a reason to get up every morning, that is it. Your life, is about growing to be more. To what point? I do not know that is the question we all must ask and search for but our struggle as humans can only be achieved through continual growth.

Final GDb koi post kre yhn pe

sahi bat hai plzz send kren

Another idea for GDB:

Write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow is one of the great quotation from a set of quotations by a great Librarian, bibliographer and a great author Lawrence Clark Powell.Since I have read this quote, I have come to know the real meaning, perception and power of these few word’s statement. The philosophical statement has three parts. Each part has huge sense of learning, speaking and understanding command over the reader. Following are my part wise comments about the statement:-

• Write to Be Understood

What I have come to know about the first part of the statement “Write To Be Understood”, write more and more if you want to understand the words and world around you because writing is above than just hittingthe words down on a notebook.Choosing meaningful words is more powerful than writing unnecessary words that can’t describe your true feelings. Write to the point and simple words to be understand.

• Speak To Be Heard

The quotation “Speak to be heard” has the meanings according to me is, If you want to speak, you must have to hear first. Précised and meaningful words might win the listeners heart. Speak with full confidence and liberty, whatever the context is. Your words are the reflection of your personality so also be honest while speaking. Your words may develop your trust on others. Criticize carefully and realistically and at the other hand ready to be criticized.

• Read To grow

Follow the strategy “Read to Grow”to boost your language abilities and learning power from very beginning of your birth till to go beneath the soil.Books are the main source of reading. Love the books and spend time and money on reading and buying books. Reading should be your hobby. Reading books, periodical papers, journals and quality literature may develop your growth. Research shows that reading books, talking to others and playing regularly can help to develop the language and literacy skills. Reading skills can grow your carrier as well. At the end I want to share my feeling about reading. I just love reading good books, tropical journals and literature.

Write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow. Is the  quote of  Lawrence Clark Powell  Those three statements are so clear, concise and just plain right.   Write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow. Is the  quote of  Lawrence Clark Powell  Those three statements are so clear, concise and just plain right. Write to understood When we are going to write think before and ponder : do my words make sense? do I have a point ? what am I writing? So during  writing  something  use short words and sentences use active verbs and concrete  words are much clearer and easier to understand than passive verb and abstract concept. Speak to be hear Speak words which are meaningful. Use  simple , clear and concise words in language.  Do not use difficult words or not too much short and simple words In our  speech but really that 5 word sentence is enough. Speak words which are meaningful so that people can hear you. Read to grow The final statement I believe supports the first two. Reading will help you write better and will let you speak of things with meaning. Because our writing and speaking both skill interconnected with the third statement reading is very important for person. When  reading, you’re in full silence because reading connects directly to your brain. In silence, you seek for more; in silence, your brain is clear and focuses.  Communication is the most important tool which can be transmitted through reading. As you communicate through reading, you understand more, and thus you can communicate better with people.  Through reading, you expose yourself to new things, new information, new ways to solve a problem, and new ways to achieve one thing. 

RSS

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service