Here are few very important tips for getting excellent / very good grade:
- Plan your activities of whole semester.
- Set the target for the grade i.e i want 89% marks. Work hard to achieve this target.
- Keep all the notes, books and handouts ready on very first day of classes.
- Make your time table and follow it strictly.
- Read the lesson once before listening it.
- Listen the lecture with full concentration.
- Make your own notes.
- Note down the doubts during lecture and must post them on MDB for clarification.
- Please first do all the assignments yourself and later check for correctness of solution from your friends, may be on this same forum.
- Attempt the quizes by yourself and before attempting the quiz please once again read and hi-light the notes.
- Attempt the GBBs by yourself and then check for its correctness / idea as done in the case of assignments.
- Must pay extra attention to Mid Term exams. Your effort must be to get more than 80% marks in mid term. This would be easy to do because less number of chapters / lessons are covered in Mid Term exams than Final Term exams.
- Your study environment must be clean, calm and enjoyable.
- Must dedicate 4-6 hours daily to your studies from Monday to Friday.
- Enjoy weekends with family.
- Actively do morning / evening games / exercise. Healthy body has healthy minds.
- Paste important notes, symbols, formulae and diagrams in front of your study table.
- Offer five times a day.
- Remember there is no short cut to success.
BEST OF LUCK AND KEEP PRAYING FOR ME AS WELL.