Quiz # 3 Eng301
As many students could not attempt Quiz 3 due to LMS error on 21st Jan, therefore Quiz 3 has been Rescheduled for all students. Previous quiz has been cancelled and its weightage is Zero now.
Read the following instructions carefully before attempting the Quiz:
1. You have to attempt the online Quiz No. 3 on 27th January – 28th January, 2014. You can start attempting the quiz any time within given dates by clicking the quick link for Quiz on VU-LMS as it will become enabled within the mentioned dates. As soon as the time will be over, it will automatically be disabled and will not be available to attempt it.
2. Quiz will be based upon Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and will cover lesson no. 20 to 29.
3. Each question has a fixed time of 90 seconds. So you have to save your answer before 90 seconds. But due to unstable internet speeds, it is recommended that you should save your answer within 60 seconds. While attempting a question, keep an eye on the remaining time.
4. Attempting quiz is unidirectional. Once you move forward to the next question, you can not go back to the previous one. Therefore before moving to the next question, make sure that you have selected the best option.
5. DO NOT press back button while attempting a question; otherwise you will lose a question.
6. DO NOT refresh the page unnecessarily.
8. If for any reason, you lose access to internet (like power failure or disconnection of internet), you will be able to attempt the quiz again from the position where you left in last attempt. But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
9. If any student failed to attempt the quiz in given time then no re-take or offline quiz will be held.
10. If you face any problem while attempting the Quiz, immediately report to firstname.lastname@example.org along with screen shot of the error message.
thanks for sharing Iqra.
THANKYEW SO MUCH Iqra. but im curious to know how u get the copy of the quiz?
m tryng to upload my quiz file but
One purpose of collection letters is __________ :
Answer: To get the money
The first part of writing memorandum is ________ .
A message of -------- is much like a message of appreciation.
Identify the most related statement to the term enclosed in the inverted commas. “The language of a business report should be”
Credit Information is obtained from ________ sources.
The heading is the --------- part to write a memorandum.
The sales letter is highly ……………., and its writing require exceptional ability and experience.
Which of the following is not related at all to the term enclosed in the inverted commas? “The solicited letter is a letter which”
An invitation is stated
A letter written to ------- an order provides an excellent opportunity to resell your product and your organization.