+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please share your Quiz as well.
Career Institute offers home-study _______ in various trade occupations.
While writing the refusal letter, in what way the company should express its point of view ?
The essence of ______ is making a sale
A message of -------- is much like a message of appreciation.
In which situation do we write acknowledging an order letter?
Business people use _______ letters on such occasions as anniversaries, births, marriages etc.
i wasnt able to submit my quiz as vulms server was down :(
Sadaf send email to English instructor with LMS not working snapshot.
how did u know this that i sent snapshot?
Sadaf I didn't said u sent it. Read my above comment again.
Please all students related this subject Share your online Quizzes here to help each other.thanks
Please share the question and their answers of this quiz if anyone has done.
Announcement in LMS
Quiz 3 Rescheduled
As many students could not attempt Quiz 3 due to LMS error on 21st Jan, therefore Quiz 3 has been Rescheduled for all students. Previous quiz has been cancelled and its weightage is Zero now.
Read the following instructions carefully before attempting the Quiz:
1. You have to attempt the online Quiz No. 3 on 27th January – 28th January, 2014. You can start attempting the quiz any time within given dates by clicking the quick link for Quiz on VU-LMS as it will become enabled within the mentioned dates. As soon as the time will be over, it will automatically be disabled and will not be available to attempt it.
2. Quiz will be based upon Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and will cover lesson no. 20 to 29.
3. Each question has a fixed time of 90 seconds. So you have to save your answer before 90 seconds. But due to unstable internet speeds, it is recommended that you should save your answer within 60 seconds. While attempting a question, keep an eye on the remaining time.
4. Attempting quiz is unidirectional. Once you move forward to the next question, you can not go back to the previous one. Therefore before moving to the next question, make sure that you have selected the best option.
5. DO NOT press back button while attempting a question; otherwise you will lose a question.
6. DO NOT refresh the page unnecessarily.
8. If for any reason, you lose access to internet (like power failure or disconnection of internet), you will be able to attempt the quiz again from the position where you left in last attempt. But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
9. If any student failed to attempt the quiz in given time then no re-take or offline quiz will be held.
10. If you face any problem while attempting the Quiz, immediately report to firstname.lastname@example.org along with screen shot of the error message.