Read the following instructions carefully before attempting the Quiz:
1. You have to attempt the online Quiz No. 4 on February 22 -23, 2016. You can start attempting the quiz any time within given dates by clicking the quick link for Quiz on VU-LMS as it will become enabled within the mentioned dates. As soon as the time is over, it will automatically be disabled and will not be available to attempt it.
2. Quiz will be based upon Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and will cover lesson No. 32 to 42.
3. Each question has a fixed time of 90 seconds. Therefore, you have to save your answer before 90 seconds. However, due to unstable internet speed, it is recommended to save your answer within 60 seconds.
4. While attempting a question, keep an eye on the remaining time.
5. Attempting a quiz is unidirectional. Once you move forward to the next question, you cannot go back to the previous one. Therefore, before moving to the next question, make sure that you have selected the best option.
6. DO NOT press back button while attempting a question; otherwise, you will lose a question.
7. DO NOT refresh the page unnecessarily.
9. If for any reason, you lose access to internet (like power failure or disconnection of internet); you will be able to attempt the quiz again from the position where you left in last attempt. However, remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
10. If any student failed to attempt the quiz in given time then no re-take or offline quiz will be held.
11. If you face any problem while attempting the Quiz, immediately report to firstname.lastname@example.org along with screen shot of the error message.
All the best
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
3 =4, 4=true 5= false 6=none of the above, 7=4 ,8=1,9= 4,10 =2
answer may be sure or may be not sure