We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 812

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Need solution of this assignment and anybody help 

have u find solution??plzz share

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Discussed & be touched with this discussion. After discussion a perfect solution will come in a result at the end.

Note:-

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

&

.•°How to Download past papers from study groups°•.

Please Click on the below link to see…

.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join .... 

P.S:    Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”

Q1. A memorandum is defined as a ‘brief communication written for inter-office circulation’. Imagine yourself in a situation (given below) where you are required to write a memorandum to inform your colleagues about the new policies regarding the office timings. 
Situation: The higher management has changed and new rules have been devised for maintaining office discipline. According to these new rules, every employee is subject to submit a written application in case of arriving late at work. Similarly, in case of early time-out, they are required to submit an application in both hard and soft form to the management. (10 Marks)

Q2. A good formal letter consists of six parts: the heading, inside address, salutation, body, complimentary close and the signature line. Rearrange the following letter in the order given below. (10 Marks)
• The Heading 
• Inside address
• Salutation
• Body
• Complimentary close

Letter in response to a customer’s query regarding kid’s stolen Ipad.
Have a great holiday!
Just so you know, if the worst does happen (and you want to make a claim), we’ll need you to have taken ‘reasonable care of the property’. That means:
• lock the doors, boot and roof box,
• close the roof and the windows,
• take your car keys with you and
• put the iPads out of sight in the glove compartment, boot or roof box when you leave the car.
Tip: It’s worth checking to see if your home insurance will cover a higher value.
If you decide to take out insurance with us, the fastest and easiest way is to apply online.
Thanks for getting in touch about your kids’ iPads. Sorry it’s taken me a little longer to reply.
Samsung Service Center, 
Northumberland, New England
20th October, 2019
James Brandon (Customer Service Representative) 
If the iPads were stolen from your car we’d cover up to £300 of their value.
If there’s anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
I also need to tell you that we don’t cover theft from open and soft-top cars. You’ll find more information about what is and isn’t covered in our Policy Schedule online.
Hi Mr. James,

Q#2.
Samsung service center
North new England
2th October 2019
Hi Mr.James
Thanks for getting in touch about your Kids i-pad sorry it’s taken me a little longer to reply .If there’s anything else I can help you with. Please let me know .I also need to tell you that we don’t cover theft from open and soft top cars just so you know. If the worst does happen and (you want to make a calm)we’ll need you to have taken reasonable care of the property that means lock the doors, boot and roof box, close the roof and the windows take your car keys with you and put the i-pad out of sight in the glove compartment, boot or roof box when you leave the car.
Tip it’s worth checking to see if your home insurance will cover a higher value if the i-pad were stolen from your car we’d cover up to 3000 if their value .you’ll find more information about what is and isn’t covered in your policy schedule online .if you decide to take out insurance with us,the fastest and easiest way is to apply online .
have have a great holiday
James Brandom (customer services representative)

Situation: The higher management has changed and new rules have been devised for maintaining office discipline. According to these new rules, every employee is subject to submit a written application in case of arriving late at work. Similarly, in case of early time-out, they are required to submit an application in both hard and soft form to the management. Situation: The higher management has changed and new rules have been devised for maintaining office discipline. According to these new rules, every employee is subject to submit a written application in case of arriving late at work. Similarly, in case of early time-out, they are required to submit an application in both hard and soft form to the management. ANS.TO: from: ShamsaSubject: Date: Feb 5,2019 Main idea.The higher management has changed and new rules have been devised for maintaining office disciplineAs of  March 1,2019 .The cement factory will be implementing new policies regarding The office timing.All employees will submit a written application in case of arriving late at work.similarly in case early time out they are required to submit an application in both hard and soft form to the management.All employees must use this new system by March 1,2019.Thank you for your Cooperation.

RSS

Latest Activity

+++Mahoo+++ replied to +++Student+++++'s discussion MEN
16 minutes ago
loser updated their profile
34 minutes ago
+++Student+++++ liked +++Mahoo+++'s discussion Shukrya Pakistan
43 minutes ago
+++Student+++++ liked +++Mahoo+++'s discussion ALLAH is greatest.
43 minutes ago
+++Student+++++ liked +++Mahoo+++'s discussion Namazi kr dy
44 minutes ago
loser liked +++Student+++++'s discussion MEN
51 minutes ago
loser replied to +++Student+++++'s discussion MEN
51 minutes ago
loser liked +++Student+++++'s discussion MEN
54 minutes ago

Today Top Members 

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service