We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Branch Accounting (Stock & Debtor System)
Mr. Imran was working as a sales executive with “The Toy Shop” – a
prominent wholesale in Shah Alam market since 2012 and a Chinese toys
importer. Being a business graduate, Imran had been given additional
responsibility of looking after import related matters with the bank. At the
beginning of 2017, after serving 5 years in the toys market, he had decided
to start his own business of toys marking. He brought in an amount of Rs.
350,000 including loans of Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 100,000 from his wife and a
friend respectively. With this amount, he set up a small manufacturing plant
and started his own manufactured plastic toys at Rs. 40 each in the local toys
market. At the end of his first year of operations, he has produced following
Total number of toys sold in cash 4,000
Cash payments for:
He has also provided the following additional information:
1. A batch of 300 toys sold during the year has not yet paid till the year
2. There are creditors of Rs. 25,000 for plastic material purchased during
3. Unused stock of raw material was Rs. 10,000 at the year-end.
4. The rent had been paid for 18 month in cash at the beginning of 2017.
5. Sundry expenses include Rs. 2,000 for his personal trip to other cities.
6. The loan from his friend was used to purchase machinery having life of
5 years and an anticipated residual value of Rs. 15,000.
7. The salaries include Rs. 5,000 for installing the machinery.
8. Half of the loan from wife was repaid during the year.
9. Carriage inward was payable Rs. 3,000
Share This With Friends......+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group. This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Discussed & be touched with this discussion. After discussion a perfect solution will come in a result at the end.
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
Please Click on the below link to see…
P.S: Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”