Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.


All Current Final Term Papers Spring 2013

From 20 Jul , 2013 to 31 Jul 2013 Spring 2013

 

PLZ Share Ur Papers Files Also where u Study

Views: 2119

Replies to This Discussion

Please Share your Current Papers Final Term Papers Spring 2013 Questions/Pattern here to help each other.

Share your today final term paper here in reply of this discussion

 

Share Your Current Final Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) from 20 July 2013 to 31 July 2013 to help each other.

Thanks 

Thanks for your help Sir Tariq.

+♦6^6 Faizan Raza thanks for sahring ur paper ..best of luck for ur result 

 

Attention Related Final Term papers Spring 2013: All Fellows You don’t need to go at any other site for current Final Term papers Spring  2013, Because All discussed data/sharing of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. (Other sites Admins/mods Copy from here & posted at their sites with fake IDs or original name: p). you can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

Please share!

my todays paper

Hedging against interest rate risk

Valutions of common shares

Credit sales

Law of one price

Factors of multinational company

2 quations numeric(varience and FRA)

*=*TANHA*=*= thanks for sharing ur paper.. 

Thanks a lot.

70%past papers me se thy

Tanha plz MCQ ki files upload ker do

Just finished my today Paper and sharing with you guys

MCQs were mostly from past papers.

Question: It is January 1, and you have made a New Year's resolution to invest Rs.2,000 in an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) at the end of every year for the next 30 years. If your money is compounded at an average annual rate of 9 percent, how much will you have accumulated at the end of 30 years?

Question: Differentiate between Management Buyout and Management Buy-In.

 

Question: How currency exchange risk of a floating exchange rate system differs from  fixed exchange rate system?

Question: What are the industry and firm level factors that can increase the risk of financial distress for firms?

Question: AND manufacturer mostly sells goods on credit and has an average collection period of 35 days. Company is recently considering two options regarding terms of credit. First option includes terms of 3/10 net 35  with an estimation that 40% of the customers will pay within 10 days whereas remaining 60% will pay after 35 days.  Second option includes terms of 3/15 net 35 days with an estimation that 60% of the customers will pay within 15 days whereas remaining will pay after 35 days.

Required:

What will be its average collection period in both options?

Which option will result in less average collection period for AND manufacturer (ignoring the cost of discounts)?

Question: What are the share valuation methods for Mergers & Acquisitions?

Question: A company is considering to take the loan of Rs.5 million on which it has to pay semiannual interest at KIBOR plus 1.5%. Company intends to enter into an option against rise in interest rates by buying a CAP at a strike rate of 8%.

There will be two expiry dates within the agreement:

 

Expiry

Six month KIBOR at expiry

Period

30 - June Year 1

9%

July - Dec. Year 1

31 - Dec. Year 1

6%

Jan - June  Year 2

                                                           

Required:

1. At which expiry date option will be exercised and why?

2. Calculate cash payment if the option is exercised.

 

Question: Delta Limited Company is considering investing in a project which will yield annual cash flows of Rs. 15,000, Rs. 20,000, Rs. 23,500 and Rs. 18,000. Calculate Discounted Payback Period of the project if discount rate is 12% and initial investment is Rs.52, 000. Comment on feasibility of project if company has policy to accept project having discounted payback period less than 4 years.

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service