We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

FIN622 GDB No. 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date Nov 13, 2015

FIN622 Corporate Finance GDB No. 01 Solution Fall 2015 Due Date Nov 13, 2015 

Company ABC has planned to extend its product line in manufacturing. Previously, the Company was manufacturing socks and gloves and now it has decided to manufacture jackets also. For this purpose new machinery is required. To acquire that particular machine, Company ABC has two different options. Presently, the interest rate in the market is 12% and cost of the machine is Rs.1 million.

Option 1: Pay 0.5 million today, 0.2 million after 2 years and 0.3 million after 3 years.

Option 2: Pay all today and get a credit of 10% of the cost of machine.

Requirement:

You are required to identify which option is suitable for Company ABC. Provide logical facts to support your decision.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 1141

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

plz briefly samjhayen

.option 1 is best becoz it cost amount of rupees...871495 and option b cost after 10% discount is 900,000
formula whoo ha pv= fv/(1+r)n

please details 

m tariq ye ans btaya ha ap ny????arkya ye ans correct ha???

Tariq my answer for option 1 is 872972.85.85

I checked it twice. can u check yours and confirm the answer please.

Can anyone please clarify k humen sirf answer likhna hai steps ke sath aur uski explanation ya phir time value of money k baray me bi kuch likhna hai?

shuker hy kisi sy to match hua ..

I think hum  discount factor use kery hy.. yani we are referring to TVM.. mera ni kheyal k or koi explanation bunti ..

per, bun jay to pta koi ni .. 

mera to 872972.9498 ara hy .. mera kheyal hy meny itni he baar check b kerlia ..

mr.tariq iski samjh main nai ai ap ny kase ye answer nikala ha 

yar at the end, confusion lazmi perni hoti hy....

ab ye answer kesy ageya???

mera 872972.9498 ara hy ... ager teeno installments ki PV nikali jay .. ... ...

then there is another thing ...

10% credit 

OR

10% discount ??

discount waly case me to 10% khatam hogeya, agar 10% credit hy to phir ye maaf to na hua,  agay chal k pay to kerna peray ga .. but this will be at ABC Company's own discretion k saal baad pay kerna hy ya 2 saal baad ya 3 saal baad etc etc. 

VERY CURIOUS!

10% credit is considered to be 10% discount because slide no. 14 to 16 me same question hai to usme sir ne 10% discount consider krke amount kam krdi thi.

itna confusion mat kro create Paanda. option 1 better hai bs aur uski calculation aur explanation krdo same way jaise in slides me hui. 

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconNoor Ur Rehman, Hina Mirza, bushra shaheen and 1 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
50 minutes ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ replied to Asad's discussion انتظار
3 hours ago
afaq posted a discussion
7 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! dReAm gIrL replied to Zain Kazimi's discussion Self Poetry Dedicated to Nasir Kazimi
8 hours ago
Zain Kazimi posted a discussion
9 hours ago
Azhar Sagar replied to Azhar Sagar's discussion use case diagrams of 4 projects
9 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! STUDENTs +++ liked ♦_"Tooba"_♦'s discussion QUIZ NO 1
9 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion EDU401 Current Mid Term Papers Fall 2019 (14 to 26 December 2019) & All Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs & Helping Material in the group EDU401 Contemporary Issues and Trends in Education
9 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion EDU401 Current Mid Term Papers Fall 2019 (14 to 26 December 2019) & All Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs & Helping Material
9 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik's 17 discussions were featured
9 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group EDU401 Contemporary Issues and Trends in Education
9 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked Zari's discussion cs502 important topics for mid
9 hours ago

Today Top Members 

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service