We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

1st of all I want to tell my all fellows that in case of any mistakes i shall be not responsible but according to me its right...Thanks

Scenario

ABC Inc. used to hire its Management Trainee Officers from all over Pakistan. After hiring them ABC Inc. used to gather the batch in their Lahore office for their initial training. Company’s CEO however is very concerned about the increased training cost and he is trying to reduce the cost of traveling and residence of trainees. He is trying to arrange e-learning training sessions in five major cities of Pakistan, i.e. Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta. But, Mr. Ahmed, one of the major trainers and head of training department is of the view that On-line mode of training is not effective as compared to traditional mode and it will not bring desired results.

Questions:

1.If you are CEO of ABC Inc. How will you convince Mr. Ahmed for online training (e-learning)? (6Marks)

Answer:

If Im the CEO of ABC Inc I will try to convince Mr. Ahmed for online training (e-learning) by giving following important characteristics:

1 E learning offers training to geographically dispersed employees at their own locations, reducing travel costs associated with bringing trainees to a central location.

2 For small businesses, online learning helps reduce travel costs related to bringing employees to a central location for training and gives employees flexibility as they try to fix training into their work schedules.

3 It supports the company’s business strategy and objectives

4 It is accessible at any time and any place.

5 The audience can include employees and managers as well as vendors , customers and clients.

6 Training can be delivered faster and to more employees in a shorter period of time.

7 Updating is easy

8 Practice, feedback, objectives, assessment and other positive features of a learning environment can be built into the program.

9 Learning is enhanced through use of multiple media (sound, text, video, graphics) and trainee interactions

10 Paper work related to training management (enrollment, assessment etc) can be eliminated

11 It can link learners to other content, experts and peers etc.

Question No2.

Enlist some of the main factors why people avoid e-learning? (4Marks)

Answer:

There are following main factors due to why people avoid e-learning:

1 Cost

2 Lack of motivation among employees to learn online

3 Lack of management buy in

4 Lack of employee intranet access

5 Lack of proof concerning return on investment

6 Lack of high quality content

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 179

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Discussed & be touched with this discussion. After discussion a perfect solution will come in a result at the end.

Note:-

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

&

.•°How to Download past papers from study groups°•.

Please Click on the below link to see…

.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join .... 

P.S:    Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

★彡[ꜱʜʏɴᴀ]彡★ liked + ! ! hคຖiค khคຖ ! ! ! +'s discussion 'Ghar Se Hum Ghar Talak Gaye Honge, Apne Hee Aap Tak Gaye Honge',
2 hours ago
+ ! ! hคຖiค khคຖ ! ! ! + liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion Free Download Solved MCQs of Pakistan Affairs - Everyday Science - Current Affairs For MCQs for CSS, NTS, FTS, ETEA, OTS, UTS, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, PMS, PSC, KPKPSC, AJKPSC, SOPE Exam
2 hours ago
+ ! ! hคຖiค khคຖ ! ! ! + liked + ! ! hคຖiค khคຖ ! ! ! +'s discussion 'Ghar Se Hum Ghar Talak Gaye Honge, Apne Hee Aap Tak Gaye Honge',
2 hours ago
+ ! ! hคຖiค khคຖ ! ! ! + posted a discussion
2 hours ago
VU AHMED replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion PHY301 Fall 2017 Final Term Papers Pattern & Questions 17 Feb 2018 to 28 Feb 2018 & Helping Material in the group PHY301 Circuit Theory
2 hours ago
+ ! ! hคຖiค khคຖ ! ! ! + updated their profile
2 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + + + + " Tw!nkle "'s discussion Happy HAppy birthday !! FIYA
4 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion EDU410 Teaching of Literacy Skills Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group EDU410 Teaching of Literacy Skills
4 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion EDU410 Teaching of Literacy Skills Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group EDU410 Teaching of Literacy Skills
4 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion EDU410 Teaching of Literacy Skills Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion
4 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group EDU410 Teaching of Literacy Skills
4 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion BIF401 Bioinformatics I GDB Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group BIF401 Bioinformatics I
5 hours ago

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service