We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
salam to all.
someone plz guid me how can i select topic for research in HRM619 current lesson 5 chal raha hai and mery pas na handouts na book.. topic kesy or kab select karni hai plz if somebody knows tell me im so confused....
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
1.You can choose any topic that is related to HRM.
2. The best way is to find a topic that will be easy for you to collect some research material.
3. Download some already published research papers related to that topic. (Google them and get their PDF files)
4. The most important point to decide is whether to carry out a dissertation or a project.
5. Dissertation is a very lengthy and cumbersome task (and your supervisor will discourage it). Therefore keep in mind the format of a project.
6. Before you plan to copy a research paper, keep in mind that you will have to submit your data collection tools e.g. questionnaires; in your research proposal and your final project. therefore find a project which you can alter in some local organization or a setup.
7. These are some general guidelines. If you want further help. feel free to inbox me here.
thank u sir... plz if u define point 4 in more details
Sir I need help in Software SPSS. I have to analyse the data but no idea how to do it. Can you help me ? and also I want to know where I can find journals and books of HRM for literature review is there any free plateform that allow us to read journals and articles online?
Can anybody help me in preparation of project HRM 619 ?