HRMI619-Internship Report Assignment 01 Semester Spring 2013
Please read the following instructions carefully before working on the Internship Report:
- The Internship Report should be according to the format uploaded on the course VULMS.
- You are required to work on Internship Report strictly in the light of the instructions and guidelines provided on the course VULMS.
- Include scanned copies of Letter of Undertaking as well as Internship Completion Certificate in your Internship Report.
- Submit your Internship Report in MS Word format only.
- Internship Report must be submitted by uploading it against Assignment#01 on the course VULMS within due date. Submission through E-mail will NOT be entertained.
- Be very careful while uploading your Internship Report as you shall not be able to replace it once uploaded. Corrupt files shall NOT be considered.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Any evidence of plagiarism (if found at any instance) shall be strictly dealt as per "ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY" of the University. (Read the Plagiarism Sensitization Document available in the DOWNLOADS section of the course VULMS).