“Nature of Conflicts”
Company ABC wants to purchase a piece of land to erect new production plant. Officers
approach the owner of the desired plot. That party was fraudulent. Officers don’t know about
the reputation and have deal with them. Seller party ask them to pay half money in advance, and
in return they will give a stamp paper on which they will give receiving of the said amount and
half of the money will be due on the day of transfer. After some days, officers of company ABC
come to know that said is already sold to another party and they are going to transfer in few
days. The other purchase party is on the right because they have given advance money to sellers
before Company ABC. So due to back date effect, legally company ABC has no claim on plot
or that second purchaser party. But they have the right to sue seller in the court. Now a
complicated conflict has arises.
Now there are so many constraints and considerations in the way to resolve this conflict.
• Litigation process is time taking
• Company resources will going to waste on resolution
• Said plot was the ideal location for the plant and they going to lose it
• Recovery of money is not easy especially from fraudulent people
• Time constraints
• Legal position is not good
• Seller intentions are not good
• Courts proceedings are complex and complicated
• More money is required to get out of it
What will you suggest in this situation, which of the following is the most appropriate way to
get out of this situation while considering all the above mentioned issues and why?
Discuss Here about this Assignment Please. Thanks