We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Scenario:

Traffic officer addressed to Waseem; who has violated a major traffic rule while traveling on Ring Road, Lahore:

‘Can I see your driving license?’  Waseem replied, ‘What might be the problem officer, have I done something wrong?’ Officer replied, ‘yes of course, you exited from the main ring road and then returned back from the same exit point driving in the wrong direction. You are not allowed to do that, are you not aware? ’

‘Yes, I am aware!  But, there was no option for me. I got confused of the wrong sign board and exited in a hurry, replied Waseem. There was no entrance sign board to go back on the main ring road so I thought of returning back after reviewing the way to be safe’, he added. Officer in an agitated mood grumbled, ‘it is a major violation of traffic rules and I would not accept any explanation, you could have asked some one for directions. That is why we are here for. Now, I have no other option to charge you with a violation ticket (fine)’. 

Waseem pleaded to further clarify his point of view that since he is new to Ring Road system, therefore requested the officer to let him go without any fine as it was un-intentional. Waseem further pleaded ‘I am a responsible driver and possess a valid driving license’. I promise that I would not commit such a foolish mistake in future. It was confusing and I had little time to act’.

Requirement:

Analyzing the above scenario and relating it to the topic of sources of conflict, in which conflict categories do the traffic sergeant and Waseem fall? Provide relevant explanation.

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 771

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

I  made with both sided bcz this was happened with waseem by the vague law means absence of entrance sign board .....wot u say & also see on page 39 in context of Conflict over law 2nd approach engage in negotiation aimed  aimed at developing solution ..... 

hmmm ok i will made now both are same no large different but we easily guess which type of conflict occur in this scenerio best of luck harem

over law will inculde becoz he break the trafic rule and charg fine

i think it is only conflict over fact

Allah malik I submitted anjam ki parwah nhn 

RSS

Latest Activity

Naser Javed (BBIT-6) replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Any Profile On the Site
28 minutes ago
Naser Javed (BBIT-6) liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Any Profile On the Site
29 minutes ago
+++STUDENT+++ commented on + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s blog post نظر لگنا کیا ہے اور بُری نظر انسان کے جسم پر کیسے اثر انداز ہوتی ہے
41 minutes ago
+++STUDENT+++ liked + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s blog post نظر لگنا کیا ہے اور بُری نظر انسان کے جسم پر کیسے اثر انداز ہوتی ہے
41 minutes ago
+++STUDENT+++ liked ϝ ι ყ α's discussion *خواتین.........XD XD *
47 minutes ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ replied to ϝ ι ყ α's discussion When You Block $omeone.......XD XD !!
51 minutes ago
+++STUDENT+++ replied to ϝ ι ყ α's discussion What is Microsoft Excel..............???
51 minutes ago
+++STUDENT+++ liked ϝ ι ყ α's discussion What is Microsoft Excel..............???
52 minutes ago
Muhammad Umar replied to ϝ ι ყ α's discussion When You Block $omeone.......XD XD !!
1 hour ago
Muhammad Umar liked 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion ............ A public service message...........
1 hour ago
+++STUDENT+++ replied to zohaib iftikhar's discussion ...* IS K BAGAIR MAIN APNI ZINDAGI KA TASAWER B NAHI KR SAKTA ...*
1 hour ago
+++STUDENT+++ liked zohaib iftikhar's discussion ...* IS K BAGAIR MAIN APNI ZINDAGI KA TASAWER B NAHI KR SAKTA ...*
1 hour ago
+++STUDENT+++ liked 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion ............ A public service message...........
1 hour ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ replied to 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion ............ A public service message...........
1 hour ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ replied to 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion ............ A public service message...........
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
+ Iuuoɔǝut+ replied to ϝ ι ყ α's discussion When You Block $omeone.......XD XD !!
2 hours ago
+ Iuuoɔǝut+ replied to ϝ ι ყ α's discussion *خواتین.........XD XD *
2 hours ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service