We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Mr. Ali has purchased a shop and rented it to Mr. Shakeel (his elder brother) with the
agreement to increase the rent @ 10% per annum. Mr. Ali found a job in a Multinational
Company and therefore left the country. Mr. Shakeel deposited the rent of the shop at a
uniform rate (without any increase in amount) in the bank account of Mr. Ali.
Mr. Ali came back to Pakistan after five years and demanded to have a 40% increase in rent
but Mr. Shakeel neither wanted to loose the shop nor wanted to have an increase of 40% in
rent. In that shop his business enjoys the advantage of good repute and favorable location.
Both parties have decided to arrange a meeting to resolve this issue through negotiation.
Question:
Now being the student of Conflict Management consider the types of power in relationship
domain, which type of power can play the most effective role in resolving the conflict if you
consider yourself in place of:
a) Mr. Ali
b) Mr. Shakeel
Give logical reasons to support your choice in both positions. 
Note: Try to write your choice clearly (in bold) at the top and then write reasons in the bulleted
form.  Please  note  that  your  choice  and  supporting  points  should  be  rational  and  brief.
Unnecessary details will result in marks deduction.

Please Discuss here about this assignment , Thanks

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 208

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Please koi solution upload kar do.
i don't know . if any body knows pl upload
Idea Solution

Mr. Ali can use "Normative Power" because he is on the right side morally. he can also use Coercive Power because he can litigate shakeel. But it is not suggested as Coercive power destroy the relationship.

Mr. Shakeel can only use ecological power to convince Mr.Ali. to some extent he can also use Referent Power.
according to me mr ali will use reward and coercive power and mr shakeel will use referent power
Plz send me solution. i have not correct idea.
0312-6619007
WHR IS SOLUTION!!!
whr is solutionnnnnnnn
Janab aap ko solution mila? plz send me also
Thanks

RSS

Latest Activity

+ Iuuoɔǝut+ replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Islam in the Middle of Christianity
10 minutes ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion What is the importance of Virtual University degree in Pakistan?
13 minutes ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ replied to + !! SARAH's discussion Beauty Of Fear !!
14 minutes ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Islam in the Middle of Christianity
16 minutes ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ liked + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Islam in the Middle of Christianity
17 minutes ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ liked + ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R's discussion Pride for Pakistan (Gold Medal in World Beach Games' 90kg Category)
17 minutes ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ liked + Iuuoɔǝut+'s blog post Things about Arabic Language in an info graphic
17 minutes ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ liked + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s blog post نظر لگنا کیا ہے اور بُری نظر انسان کے جسم پر کیسے اثر انداز ہوتی ہے
18 minutes ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ posted a discussion
20 minutes ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Qatta Taluq....
1 hour ago
+ Iuuoɔǝut+ replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Qatta Taluq....
1 hour ago
+ Iuuoɔǝut+ liked + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion mard ka dil...
1 hour ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R replied to ϝ ι ყ α's discussion When You Block $omeone.......XD XD !!
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked ϝ ι ყ α's discussion When You Block $omeone.......XD XD !!
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R replied to + "Jɨyą's discussion Tou ho jay shairiiii XD XD
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked +++STUDENT+++'s discussion Mja kun sy kr tu
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R replied to +++STUDENT+++'s discussion YA Allah
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked +++STUDENT+++'s discussion YA Allah
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked + !! SARAH's discussion Beauty Of Fear !!
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked ϝ ι ყ α's discussion *1st $em VS Last Sem,................*
3 hours ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service