We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Please share your papers here!
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material? + How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
Muhammad Jawad thnx for sharing
My today's HRM624 paper:
Total Marks: 80
Total Qs: 50
Total MCQs: 40
The subjective questions are as follows:
1. what is referent power, what is the source of this power
2. importance of case preparation in conflict diagnosis
3. what features could be added to improve the jirga or panchayat system
4. six steps of mediation process
5. you are a salesperson, customer is bargaining on price of commodities, what negotiation style would you use in this situation
6. 'I want creative solutions for problem solving', which negotiation style is suitable in this statement
7. miss conceptions about mediation in society
8. necessity of conflict diagnosis
9. characteristics of effective system design
10. why differing cultures are associated with values
Hope it will help those who still have to attempt HRM624 paper...
samra tariq Thanks for Sharing!
samra tariq thnx for sharing..