We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

HRM624 - Conflict Management Assignment No. 2 Solution and Discussion Spring 2014 of Virtual University (VU) Due Date: Aug 11, 2014

HRM624 - Conflict Management Assignment No. 2 Solution and Discussion Spring 2014 of VirtualUniversity (VU) Due Date: Aug 11, 2014

Scenario:

Sohail and Tayyab are good friends. Sohail is a software engineer and is working in a 

software house. Tayyab is working as a sales executive in a well renowned company. 

Sohail is also working on his personal project “S-chip” which is distinguished in its slick 

and sophisticated uses of artificial intelligence and eye-popping 3-D graphics. Sohail

shows this product to Tayyab and asks for its marketing and sales possibilities. Both 

agree to work together on developing and marketing the software for commercial sale. 

Tayyab also requests his father for financial backing of this software’s launching, who 

agrees orally. Unfortunately, Sohail and Tayyab fail to consider the details of their 

ownership agreement. Sohail works over nine month to perfect the product and Tayyab

spends the same time in market research. 

Now, before the launching the product, they are disputing over how much of the revenue 

from the product will go to each. Sohail thinks, being the software developer, he should 

have 70% profit share; whereas Tayyab claims 50%. Because of their disagreement, 

Tayyab’s father decides to withdraw the financial support. 

If they do not launch the product soon, someone else’ product will take-over the market

as the IT market is very dynamic. Tayyab consults his father in this matter and he 

suggests him to “Negotiate” this matter as soon as possible rather than taking it into the 

court. One of Tayyab’s friends advises him to adopt “Adjudication”; whereas another 

friend advises to resolve this conflict through “Mediation”. Now Tayyab is confused 

what to do.

Keeping in view the above mentioned scenario, answer the following questions:

1. If Tayyab opts for “Adjudication” to get this matter resolved, what would be the 

possible consequences? (5 marks)

2. In your opinion, which Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) would be the most 

effective in this situation, and why? (5 marks)

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 525

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasseeeeeeeeeeee give idea

tariq bhai

koi help kry ga????? 

plzzzzzz help.....

Happy tension day....Enjoy tension....

han yaar waqai mein aaj ka din tension hi me guzra

koi to is assignment ma hamari help kr de plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ajkal sub kahan gaib hai??????????? koi idea solution do gayz???

time bht kam reh gya h

RSS

Latest Activity

october posted a status
"Ye Fitna Aadmi Ki Khana-Wirani Ko Kya Kam Hai Hue Tum Dost Jis Ke Dushman Us Ka Aasman Kyun Ho"
4 minutes ago
+ "Jɨyą replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion My Dearest Friendz ❤ JK, DD, Fiya, Bushra , And Beloved bestie senii ❤ yOu people look So Cute
20 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Internship Report on IBF Meezan Bank Pakistan
49 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Internship Report on IBF Meezan Bank Pakistan
49 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion Welcome to Islamabad.... ^_^
50 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion My Dearest Friendz ❤ JK, DD, Fiya, Bushra , And Beloved bestie senii ❤ yOu people look So Cute
53 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + Adeeena's discussion chay or tum : /
55 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + Adeeena's discussion chay or tum : /
56 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to ++!!! Queen of Koheqaaf's discussion QADAR:
1 hour ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked ++!!! Queen of Koheqaaf's discussion QADAR:
1 hour ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion My Dearest Friendz ❤ JK, DD, Fiya, Bushra , And Beloved bestie senii ❤ yOu people look So Cute
1 hour ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion My Dearest Friendz ❤ JK, DD, Fiya, Bushra , And Beloved bestie senii ❤ yOu people look So Cute
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
ϝ ι ყ α replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion My Dearest Friendz ❤ JK, DD, Fiya, Bushra , And Beloved bestie senii ❤ yOu people look So Cute
1 hour ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to Sajid's discussion جس کا خدا نہ ہو
1 hour ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked Sajid's discussion جس کا خدا نہ ہو
1 hour ago
ϝ ι ყ α replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion My Dearest Friendz ❤ JK, DD, Fiya, Bushra , And Beloved bestie senii ❤ yOu people look So Cute
1 hour ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion ہنسنا آتا ہے مجھے
1 hour ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion ہنسنا آتا ہے مجھے
1 hour ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion My Dearest Friendz ❤ JK, DD, Fiya, Bushra , And Beloved bestie senii ❤ yOu people look So Cute
1 hour ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service