We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Current Mid Term Papers Nov 2011, (Fall 2011)
Current Fall 2011 Papers, November 2011 Papers, Mid Term Fall 2011 Papers, Solved Papers, Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please Share your Current Papers Questions/Pattern here to help each other. Thanks
No one ha shaer stillllllllllllllllllll?
Today i attempted Conflict Management paper which much easy and i eat like malae :-p Paper was contain 22 MCQ's and 5 Subjective Questions...
60% MCQ were from old quiz files and papers.... and rest 40% were new but conceptual and easy..
The Following Subjective which i remember:
1. "Conflict Resolution poses more pain and least gain" Elaborate statement? 3 Marks
2. Elaborate "Basic Human Need" regarding view point of Conflict Onion? 3 marks
3. Importance of Other Disputant Interest in Conflict? 5 Marks
4. Causes which give motivation to seek revenge? 5 Marks
plz send me solved past paper .
My subjective question were
1. What is the difference between jackpot syndrom and lack of ripeness? 3 marks
2. Why it is important to focus on Issue perspective? 3marks
3. Create a situation which has low level of trust between the management and employees of an organization. 5 marks
4. Describe deficiency needs and self actualization needs. 3 marks
5. There was a situation and the purpose was to identify and justify the interests of the participants. 5 marks
HRM624 Mid-Term Two papers 29-11-2011