Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Assignment Question:

Although women make a large part of workforce, still few of them reach at top hierarchical positions, as only 15 percent of board of director members among the Fortune 500 are women. Among the 100 largest companies in Great Britain, women hold approximately only 12 percent of board of director’s seats. In European Union (EU) more generally, only 9.7 percent of the directors of the 300 largest companies are women. Similarly in Pakistan, situation is more pitiful and only a few women reach to the highest positions in organizations.

Keeping in view the above circumstances, you are required to answer the following questions:

a. Given that women participate in the labor force in roughly the same proportion as men, why do you think women occupy a few seats in the board of directors/top hierarchical positions?

b. What measures, beyond legal remedies, can be taken to increase women’s representation in board of directors/top hierarchical positions?

Views: 470

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Please come & join me for solution

Assignment ki requirments ko urdu main likha gaya hai. aap logon ki aasani k liye

O guys.. Am I alone HR student at VU...? No body is there????

i m also hr student . #Adeel baig

plz join me on facebook for combine study.. search on google by

adeel.baig.3133

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service