HRM627 Human Resource Development Assignment 1 Solution & Discussion Fall 2019
HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
DUE DATE: 27th January 2020 MARKS: 10
It must be recognized that healthy people constitute a nation’s wealth. The health and safety required to work are the basic prerequisites of any human development process. Without good health and safety measures, further investments will be of no worth. It is of utmost importance that people remain healthy at work place. Analyze the job of sanitation worker from the health and safety point of view. Demonstrate what type of hazards and accidents can he face and what are the possible remedies to prevent them from a serious accident? (5+5)
24 hours extra / grace period after the due date are usually available to overcome uploading difficulties. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above mentioned due date should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
Other Important Instructions:
- Make sure to upload the solution file before the due date on VULMS.
- Any submission made via email after the due date will not be accepted.
- Use the font style “Times New Roman” or “Arial” and font size “12”.
- It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word format.
- You may also compose your assignment in Open Office format.
- Use black and blue font colors only.
Use APA style for referencing and citation. For guidance search “APA reference
style” in Google and read various websites containing information for better
understanding or visit http://linguistics.byu.edu/faculty/henrichsenl/apa/APA01.htm
Rules for Marking
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0), if:
- It is submitted after the due date.
- The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt.
- It is in any format other than MS-Word or Open Office; e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, PDF
- It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc.
Note related to load shedding: Please be proactive
As you know that Post Mid-Term semester activities have started and load shedding problem is also prevailing in our country. Keeping in view the fact, you all are advised to post your activities as early as possible without waiting for the due date. For your convenience; activity schedule has already been uploaded on VULMS for the current semester, therefore no excuse will be entertained after due date.