We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Asalamualikum here is the file of isl201 assignment file..

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 4941

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

ASSIGNMENT:
Faith in Prophet SAW.
It is established fact that man is the best creation on earth. Allah SWT also confirmed it by
saying:
لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسَانَ فِي أَحْسَنِ تقَْوِيمٍ ( Surely We created man of the best stature).
Main distinctive feature of this best creation i.e. Man is WISDOM. When we have been
bestowed with wisdom then question arises that why we are bound to render and obey Holy
Prophet SAW? Why we are not free to formulate laws for ourselves according to our wishes
as non-believers are doing in European and Scandinavians countries?
Explain your point of view in short and concise points.

Very very Thanks Tariq sb. and please explain more thanks

Koi bhi assignment submitt karne se pehle is link ko visit kar lein.. guildlines for all students

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3aj69g_punjabi-dubbing-funny-clip...

Any idea which points we have to mention in this assignment?

By Adam Ki Beti

Idea for isl201 Assignment

By (Bint E Adam)

You may make them points so that will become clear..

you may get idea don't copy paste

Allah said in the Qur’an          

"Say (Oh Muhammad): ‘If you (truly) love Allah then follow me, so that Allah may love you and forgive your sins.’ And Allah is All-Forgiving, All-Compassionate." (3:31)

There should be nothing in our lives dearer to us than Allah and the Prophet Muhammad (S). Anas (R) reported that Rasulullah (S) said, "Whoever possesses three qualities will taste the sweetness of Iman. 1) That Allah and His Messenger are dearer to him than anything else. 2) To love a person only for Allah’s sake, and 3) To hate to revert to disbelief, after Allah had saved him from it, as he would hate to be thrown into the fire." (Bukhari and Muslim)

Anas (R) reported that the Prophet (S) said, "None of you will have faith until he has more love for me than for his parents, his children, and all humanity." (Bukhari and Muslim)

When we love somebody, then desire to obey and follow them. We do not hesitate to implement their wishes. As Muslims, we have to love Muhammad (S) more than anyone except for Allah and we must obey what Allah and Muhammad (S) have told us to do and not to do.

Religion is received through the Prophets and it is a gift of God to the humanity to lead a peaceful life free from wickedness and immorality. Religion consists of commandments of Almighty.Prophets are human beings appointed by God to communicate His commandments to people.

It is in Quran – اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ حَيْثُ يَجْعَلُ رِسَالَتَهُ [Allah (سبحانه و تعالى) know it well who is capable for Apostleship’. (An-A’am – 124).

Islam distinguishes between an Apostle of Allah (Rasool) and a Prophet (Nabi).  Both are divinely inspired recipients of God's revelations. However, the Apostle receives a divine message or revelation for a community in a book form.  Every Rasool is a Nabi, however, not every Nabi is a Rasool.

We believe in the Prophet-hood of a person about whom we have definite means of knowledge.

Quran is the only book on Earth which has not been changed or altered even by an alphabet or a vowel sign. Quran is available to us in its original dialect (language) Arabic in which it was revealed to Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم). Quran’s authenticity is proved beyond doubt.

It is in Quran – إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ [We (Allah –سبحانه و تعالى) have descended Quran and We only shall preserve it’ (Al-Hijr – 9).

Allah is giving us clear warnings about disobeying what Muhammad (S) has commanded us. There is no better example for us than the Prophet Muhammad (S), and we have to take what he has given us, and we have to abstain from what he (S) has forbidden us.

"Nor does he speak of (his own) desire. It is no less than revelation sent down to him." (53:3-4)

We can not settle for somebody’s analogy when a clear proof from the Quran or the Sunnah is available. Imam Shafi brought the point that just as we can not settle for tayummum when water is available for purification, we can not settle for the saying of some individual about a religious matter when there is something in the Quran and the Sunnah on that matter.

Imam Abu Haneefah, Imam Malik, Imam Shafi, and Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal all stressed the importance of referring to the Quran and the Sunnah in all matters, and to reject all opinions that are in contradiction with the Quran and Sunnah. No matter who may have given you their opinion, we need to reject their saying if it is not in accordance with the Quran and the Sunnah.

Imam Abu Haneefah said, "It is not permitted for anyone to accept our views if they do not know where we got them from." He also said, "We are mortals: we say one thing one day, and take it back the next day." In addition, he also said, "When I say something contradicting the Book of Allah the Exalted or what is narrated from the Messenger (S), then ignore my saying."

Imam Malik has proclaimed, "Truly I am only a mortal. I make mistakes (sometimes) and I am correct (sometimes). Therefore, look into my opinions. All that agrees with the Book and Sunnah, accept it, and all that does not agree with the Book and Sunnah, ignore it."

Imam Shafi said, "For everything I say, if there is something authentic from the Prophet(S) contrary to my saying, then the hadeeth of the Prophet(S) comes first, so do not follow my opinion (in such a case)." He also said, "Every statement on the authority of the Prophet(S) is also my view, even if you do not hear it from me."

Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal said, "Whoever rejects a statement of the Messenger of Allah(S) is on the brink of destruction."

Abu Hurayrah reported that the Prophet(S) said, "All of my Ummah will enter Paradise except those that refuse." Those who were with him (the Sahaba) said, "And who will refuse?" He(S) said, "Whoever obeys me will enter Paradise, and whoever disobeys me will have refused." (Bukhari)

Allah  says in the Qur’am
Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded?

And they say, "There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time." And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.

Islam has several unique features which can be confirmed through deeper study:

Islam is the only religion whose sources have remained free of human alteration and interference.

Its divinely revealed scripture is in harmony with established facts of science, clearly bearing the signature of the Creator of this universe.

1. Islam provides answers to the essential fundamental questions which occur to the mind of every intelligent person, those related to the purpose of creation and life, and concerning a further existence after death.
  2. Islam is the only religion which insists upon worship of the Creator alone and completely rejects the worship of any aspect of creation.
  3.  Islam dispenses with all intermediaries between man and God and allows every individual to contact Him directly, thus eliminating religious hierarchies and other sources of exploitation which have characterized the history of religions throughout the ages.  In Islam no cleric or establishment can come between a person and his Creator.
  4. While monotheistic faiths share a fundamental belief in God, their understanding of Him differs greatly.  Islam declares that God is unique and in no way similar to any of His creation; nor does He merge with it in any form.  His attributes are those of complete and absolute perfection without the slightest deficiency or limitation.
  5. Unlike other religions and ideologies which emphasize some aspects of human nature at the expense of others, Islam accommodates the physical, intellectual and spiritual aspects of man.  Islamic beliefs and practices are natural and appeal to common sense.  They present a balanced program of life that fulfills both physical and spiritual needs.
  6. Islam prohibits blind following without knowledge and is based upon evidence and logic.  The rational mind is the basis for religious accountability and responsibility.  All aspects of Islamic belief are clear, without any obscurity or ambiguity.  It contains no tenet that contradicts reason or observable reality, and it calls on people to study and contemplate as a means of strengthening faith.
  7. Islam's religious, moral, economic, political and social ethics are permanent and remain constant.  They are governed by a set of unchanging principles which include such universal values as justice, freedom, equality, brotherhood and social responsibility.  History provides an outstanding example in the model Islamic society established by Prophet Muhammad and his companions and maintained for decades by devoted Muslims, where truth and transparency, justice, and compassion were implemented as a vital expression of the religion.

Islam also declares that it is the religion of truth, for this is stated unambiguously in the Qur’an.  However, the Creator does not force His preference on anyone.  He wants people to accept right guidance by their own choice and free will because that is what makes them worthy of His approval and reward.  The Qur’an states:

"There is no compulsion in [accepting] religion.  The truth has been made distinct from falsehood."[2:256]

"Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so hasten to [all that is] good.  To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ."[5:48]

Thanks alot.. Its really helpful 

You may make them points so that will become clear..
you may get idea don't copy paste
Allah said in the Qur’an 
"Say (Oh Muhammad): ‘If you (truly) love Allah then follow me, so that Allah may love you and forgive your sins.’ And Allah is All-Forgiving, All-Compassionate." (3:31)
There should be nothing in our lives dearer to us than Allah and the Prophet Muhammad (S). Anas ® reported that Rasulullah (S) said, "Whoever possesses three qualities will taste the sweetness of Iman. 1) That Allah and His Messenger are dearer to him than anything else. 2) To love a person only for Allah’s sake, and 3) To hate to revert to disbelief, after Allah had saved him from it, as he would hate to be thrown into the fire." (Bukhari and Muslim)
Anas ® reported that the Prophet (S) said, "None of you will have faith until he has more love for me than for his parents, his children, and all humanity." (Bukhari and Muslim)
When we love somebody, then desire to obey and follow them. We do not hesitate to implement their wishes. As Muslims, we have to love Muhammad (S) more than anyone except for Allah and we must obey what Allah and Muhammad (S) have told us to do and not to do.
Religion is received through the Prophets and it is a gift of God to the humanity to lead a peaceful life free from wickedness and immorality. Religion consists of commandments of Almighty.Prophets are human beings appointed by God to communicate His commandments to people.
It is in Quran – اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ حَيْثُ يَجْعَلُ رِسَالَتَهُ [Allah (سبحانه و تعالى) know it well who is capable for Apostleship’. (An-A’am – 124).
Islam distinguishes between an Apostle of Allah (Rasool) and a Prophet (Nabi). Both are divinely inspired recipients of God's revelations. However, the Apostle receives a divine message or revelation for a community in a book form. Every Rasool is a Nabi, however, not every Nabi is a Rasool.

We believe in the Prophet-hood of a person about whom we have definite means of knowledge.
Quran is the only book on Earth which has not been changed or altered even by an alphabet or a vowel sign. Quran is available to us in its original dialect (language) Arabic in which it was revealed to Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم). Quran’s authenticity is proved beyond doubt.
It is in Quran – إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ [We (Allah –سبحانه و تعالى) have descended Quran and We only shall preserve it’ (Al-Hijr – 9).
Allah is giving us clear warnings about disobeying what Muhammad (S) has commanded us. There is no better example for us than the Prophet Muhammad (S), and we have to take what he has given us, and we have to abstain from what he (S) has forbidden us.
"Nor does he speak of (his own) desire. It is no less than revelation sent down to him." (53:3-4)

We can not settle for somebody’s analogy when a clear proof from the Quran or the Sunnah is available. Imam Shafi brought the point that just as we can not settle for tayummum when water is available for purification, we can not settle for the saying of some individual about a religious matter when there is something in the Quran and the Sunnah on that matter.
Imam Abu Haneefah, Imam Malik, Imam Shafi, and Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal all stressed the importance of referring to the Quran and the Sunnah in all matters, and to reject all opinions that are in contradiction with the Quran and Sunnah. No matter who may have given you their opinion, we need to reject their saying if it is not in accordance with the Quran and the Sunnah.
Imam Abu Haneefah said, "It is not permitted for anyone to accept our views if they do not know where we got them from." He also said, "We are mortals: we say one thing one day, and take it back the next day." In addition, he also said, "When I say something contradicting the Book of Allah the Exalted or what is narrated from the Messenger (S), then ignore my saying."
Imam Malik has proclaimed, "Truly I am only a mortal. I make mistakes (sometimes) and I am correct (sometimes). Therefore, look into my opinions. All that agrees with the Book and Sunnah, accept it, and all that does not agree with the Book and Sunnah, ignore it."
Imam Shafi said, "For everything I say, if there is something authentic from the Prophet(S) contrary to my saying, then the hadeeth of the Prophet(S) comes first, so do not follow my opinion (in such a case)." He also said, "Every statement on the authority of the Prophet(S) is also my view, even if you do not hear it from me."
Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal said, "Whoever rejects a statement of the Messenger of Allah(S) is on the brink of destruction."
Abu Hurayrah reported that the Prophet(S) said, "All of my Ummah will enter Paradise except those that refuse." Those who were with him (the Sahaba) said, "And who will refuse?" He(S) said, "Whoever obeys me will enter Paradise, and whoever disobeys me will have refused." (Bukhari)

Allah says in the Qur’am
Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded?
And they say, "There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time." And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.
Islam has several unique features which can be confirmed through deeper study:
Islam is the only religion whose sources have remained free of human alteration and interference.
Its divinely revealed scripture is in harmony with established facts of science, clearly bearing the signature of the Creator of this universe.
Islam provides answers to the essential fundamental questions which occur to the mind of every intelligent person, those related to the purpose of creation and life, and concerning a further existence after death.
Islam is the only religion which insists upon worship of the Creator alone and completely rejects the worship of any aspect of creation.
Islam dispenses with all intermediaries between man and God and allows every individual to contact Him directly, thus eliminating religious hierarchies and other sources of exploitation which have characterized the history of religions throughout the ages. In Islam no cleric or establishment can come between a person and his Creator.
While monotheistic faiths share a fundamental belief in God, their understanding of Him differs greatly. Islam declares that God is unique and in no way similar to any of His creation; nor does He merge with it in any form. His attributes are those of complete and absolute perfection without the slightest deficiency or limitation.
Unlike other religions and ideologies which emphasize some aspects of human nature at the expense of others, Islam accommodates the physical, intellectual and spiritual aspects of man. Islamic beliefs and practices are natural and appeal to common sense. They present a balanced program of life that fulfills both physical and spiritual needs.
Islam prohibits blind following without knowledge and is based upon evidence and logic. The rational mind is the basis for religious accountability and responsibility. All aspects of Islamic belief are clear, without any obscurity or ambiguity. It contains no tenet that contradicts reason or observable reality, and it calls on people to study and contemplate as a means of strengthening faith.
Islam's religious, moral, economic, political and social ethics are permanent and remain constant. They are governed by a set of unchanging principles which include such universal values as justice, freedom, equality, brotherhood and social responsibility. History provides an outstanding example in the model Islamic society established by Prophet Muhammad and his companions and maintained for decades by devoted Muslims, where truth and transparency, justice, and compassion were implemented as a vital expression of the religion.
Islam also declares that it is the religion of truth, for this is stated unambiguously in the Qur’an. However, the Creator does not force His preference on anyone. He wants people to accept right guidance by their own choice and free will because that is what makes them worthy of His approval and reward. The Qur’an states:
"There is no compulsion in [accepting] religion. The truth has been made distinct from falsehood."[2:256]
"Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so hasten to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ."[5:48]

kia hum assignments roman urdu main b prepare kar skty hain?? coz english main problem ho gi thori..

N

But u can check spellings and grammar online.

Upar wale points copy or paste karo for reference or Baqi Apnay Alfaz main thora sa header(Start) main footer (End) pe likh lo

han just isl301 ki

short and concise points please

RSS

Latest Activity

+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ђคlєє๓ค ! replied to + Drama Queen's discussion HaPpii HapPi birthday Dear RepaUnzel.........My pUbg loveR ....
22 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ђคlєє๓ค ! replied to + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s discussion Let's Celebrate Birthday of our cheerful member "JIYA - RAPUNZEL"....
28 minutes ago
Avaya updated their profile
29 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ђคlєє๓ค ! replied to + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s discussion Let's Celebrate Birthday of our cheerful member "JIYA - RAPUNZEL"....
30 minutes ago
Volunteer replied to + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s discussion Let's Celebrate Birthday of our cheerful member "JIYA - RAPUNZEL"....
40 minutes ago
Volunteer replied to + Drama Queen's discussion HaPpii HapPi birthday Dear RepaUnzel.........My pUbg loveR ....
52 minutes ago
isha rose replied to + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s discussion Let's Celebrate Birthday of our cheerful member "Jiya - RAPUNZEL"....
55 minutes ago
+ "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •" posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Profile Iconsoha ali, best friend forever, Avaya and 3 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
1 hour ago
bcvu786 joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
4 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! dᎥxᎥe dusτ꧂ replied to + Drama Queen's discussion HaPpii HapPi birthday Dear RepaUnzel.........My pUbg loveR ....
6 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! dᎥxᎥe dusτ꧂ liked + Drama Queen's discussion HaPpii HapPi birthday Dear RepaUnzel.........My pUbg loveR ....
6 hours ago

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service