We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
This is to inform that Graded Discussion Board (GDB) will be opened on 30th July, 2015 for discussion and last date of discussion is 31st July, 2015.
Topic/Area for Discussion: “Role of Parents”
This Graded Discussion Board will cover first 11 lessons.
For acquiring the relevant knowledge, do not rely only on handouts but watch the course video lectures and read additional material available online or in any other mode.
1. Your discussion must be based on logical facts.
2. The GDB will open and close at above specified date and time. Please note that no grace day or extra time will be given for posting comments on GDB.
3. Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”.
4. Your answer should be relevant to the topic i.e. clear and concise.
5. Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students. Two identical / copied comments will be marked Zero (0) and may damage your grade in the course.
6. Books, websites and other reading material may be consulted before posting your comments; but copying or reproducing the text from books, websites and other reading materials is strictly prohibited. Such comments will be marked as Zero (0) even if you provide references.
7. You should post your answer on the Graded Discussion Board (GDB), not on the Moderated Discussion Board (MDB). Both will run parallel to each other during the time specified above. Therefore, due care will be needed.
8. Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.
9. You cannot participate in the discussion after the due date via email.
10. Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of GDB is over.
For planning your semester activities in an organized manner, you are advised to view schedule of upcoming Assignments, Quizzes and GDBs in the overview tab of the course website on VU-LMS.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.
isl 201 gdb solution plz