We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Assignment No; 02
This is to inform that an Assignment will be opened on July 14, 2015 and due date of assignment submission will be July 23, 2015.
A 24 hours extra/grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome uploading difficulties which may be faced by the students on last date. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies; and above mentioned due date should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
Best of luck :)
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group...How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
Tv station interview questions (Phone interview).
- What are you expecting from this firm in the future?
- How well did your college experience prepare you for this job?
- What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
- Tell me about an important issue you encountered recently.
Your answer will affect the rest of the interview. Give an example that relates to the type of position applied for. Be very thoughtful about your answer.
Tv station interview questions (Basic interview).
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines?
- A team experience you found disappointing.
- Do you have any questions for me?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- What is more important to you: the money or the work?
Tv station interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- What were your annual goals at your most current employer?
- How would you describe the experience of working here?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- What was the most complex assignment you have had?
Tv station interview questions (Video interview)
- What was the most important task you ever had?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
- Give some examples of teamwork.
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
Tv station interview questions (Situational interview).
- What would make you happy in a job?
- How do you evaluate your ability to handle conflict?
- What is the difference between a good position and an excellent one?
- You have not done this sort of job before. How will you succeed?
- Have you ever had difficulty working with a manager?
The most important thing you should do is make sure to relate your answer to your long-term career goals.
Just try to stay focused on the job you're interviewing for. Ask a friend or relative of yours to help you practice answering Tv station interview questions.
Tv station interview questions (Communication skills)
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career?
- Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
- What do you consider your most significant accomplishment?
- Describe a time you were faced with stresses which tested your skills.
Tv station interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- Would you rather write a report or give it verbally?
- What has been your most successful experience in speech making?
- What are your salary requirements.
- Who else have you applied to/got interviews with?
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
Note down your answers. These may be useful later if the interviewers wish to confirm any answer with you as they forget or wish to discuss more. Never use any adjectives for these sort of Tv station interview questions. Have some good ones handy to mention.
Tv station interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- What do you like and dislike about the job we are discussing?
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
- How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
- Has anything ever irritated you about people you've worked with?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
MCM 301 (Communication Skills) Communication Skill ASSIGNMENT NO. 2
Q1: Tell me a about yourself?
Q2: How did you hear about the position?
Q3: What do you know about the company?
Q4: Why do you want this job?
Q5: What is your greatest professional strength?
Q6: What do you consider to be your weaknesses?
Q7: What is your greatest professional achievement?
Q8: Where do you see yourself in five years?
Q9: What’s your dream job?
Q10: What is important to you Money or Work.?
Q11: Why are you leaving your current job?
Q12: What type of work environment do you prefer?
Q13: What is Different between Hard work and Soft work.?
Q14: What are your salary requirements?
Q15: Do you have any questions for us?
Q1: How many outs are there in an inning.?
Q2: Take 2 apples from 3 apples, what do you have?
Q3: Head Quarter of UNO situated is.?
Q4: Divide 30 by half and add 10.What do you get?
Q5: How many wives’s of Hazart Mohammad (SAW) has?
Q6: If you rearrange the letters “CIFAIPC” you would have the name of a (n):
Q7: In which year India joined the United Nations?
Q8: Who discovered magnetic field of electric current?
Q9: Which country leads in the production of rubber?
Q10: Which gas is used for refrigeration?
Q11: Where is The Yellow Stone National Park?
Q12: Name the first metal used by the man?
Q13: Name the oldest mountain?
Q14: When does the finance commission is appointed?
Q15: What is another name of Vitamin C?
Q16: A farmer has 17 sheep, and all but 7 die. How many are left.?
Q17: How many two cent samps are there in a dozen.?
Job related/professional questions:
Q1: Why should we hire you?
Q2: Tell me about a challenge or conflict you’ve faced at work, and how you dealt with it?
Q3: Why were you fired?
Q4: What are you looking for in a new position?
Q5: What’s time you exercised leadership?
Q6: What’s a time you disagreed with a decision that was made at work?
Q7: How would your boss and co-workers describe you?
Q8: Why was there a gap in your employment?
Q9: How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?
Q10: Would you work 40+ hours a week?
Q11: What do you think we could do better or differently?
Q12: What are your weaknesses?
Q13: What are your goals?
Q14: What were you most satisfied in your job?
Q15: Are you willing to relocate?
Assignment # 2 MCM 301 Full solution enjoy Hamza bro