We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

MCM 301 Communication Skills VU
TOPIC
Introduction & Body of a speech
Learning Objectives:
The objectives of this assignment is to
• Involve student in to writing an essay keeping the structure of essay write-up in mind.
Background:
Essaysare generally scholarly pieces of writing giving the author's own Argument. Essays
can consist of a number of elements, including: literary criticism, political manifestos,
learned arguments, observations of daily life, recollections, and reflections of the author.
Essay Topic:
“My Personal Autobiography”
1. Construct an interesting opening for given topic which attracts the audience.
2. Make three main points in the body by supporting them with examples, interesting
facts, or narratives.
3. Create a conclusion that represents your overall topic. (5+5+5)
Learning Outcomes:
Student will learn to
• Mold their essay adapting to the structure consisting of introduction, body and
conclusion.
Note:Copied material will be graded “Zero”.
Schedule
Opening Date and Time Dec 02, 2014 At 12:01 A.M. (Mid-Night)
Due Date and Time Dec 08, 2014 At 11:59 P.M. (Mid-Night)
Communication Skills MCM301
Department of Mass Communication
Virtual University of Pakistan SEMESTER FALL 2014
ASSIGNMENT NO.1 MARKS: 15
MCM 301 Communication Skills VU
Note: Only in the case of Assignment, 24 Hrs extra / grace periodafter the above mentioned
due date is usually available to overcome uploadingdifficulties which may be faced by the
students on last date. This extra time should onlybe used to meet the emergencies and above
mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
Important Instructions:
Please read the following instructions carefully before attempting the assignment solution.
Deadline:
• Make sure that you upload the solution file before the due date. No
assignment will be accepted through e-mail once the solution has been
uploaded by the instructor.
Formatting guidelines:
• Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word 2003.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
Solution guidelines:
• Use APA style for referencing and citation. For guidance search “APA
reference style” in Google and read various websitecontaining information for
better understanding or visit
http://linguistics.byu.edu/faculty/henrichsenl/apa/APA01.html
• Every student will work individually and has to write in the form of an analytical
assignment.
• Give the answer according to question, there will be negative marking for
irrelevant material.
• For acquiring the relevant knowledge don’t rely only on handouts but watch
the video lectures and use other reference books also.
Rules for Marking:
Please note that your assignment will not be gradedor graded as Zero (0) if:
• It has been submitted after due date
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 3166

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

aoa
its good to discuss here abt assignments

yes !!!

Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....

someone plz give  idea solution of this assignment...that how we write our personal autobiography..plz guide...tariq bhai plz share ur idea...

this assignment is very interesting :) i'll write this essay with heart :)

Ayat kahan see autography of any one and then read you will get lots of ideas....

Auto Biography.......

My name is Aysha Perez. I am 34 years of age. I was born and raised in New York City. I am currently married and have 3 amazing kids, 1 boy and 2 girls. My oldest child is my son who is 17 years old, my middle child, a girl, who is 8 years old and my youngest who is also a girl and is 6 years old.

I currently still reside in New York City, Washington Heights. I am employed with New York Presbyterian Hospital-Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital. I work in the Pediatric Emergency Department. I have been employed with the hospital for 11 year but I have only been with this department for 2 years. I enjoy my job very much and look forward to waking up and going to work. Aside from me working here, my siblings, my kids and myself were all born here.

I was still in high school when I had by first child. I was unable to complete my high school so I decided to go for my GED. It’s been a very long time since I have not been back to school. Like other people, I feel that the reason why I have not been back to school is because I have been busy making excuses for myself.

The Director of Nursing for whom I currently work for, had tried to encourage me to go back to school. I woke up one morning and decided to look into going to on-line college since it would be more convenient for me. From that point on, my choice was made.

HisHaam♫ CH♫ BCS(5th)♥♥♥♫.....................heart tchy story..........stay blessed

sample of Auto Biography.......

My name is Aysha Perez. I am 34 years of age. I was born and raised in New York City. I am currently married and have 3 amazing kids, 1 boy and 2 girls. My oldest child is my son who is 17 years old, my middle child, a girl, who is 8 years old and my youngest who is also a girl and is 6 years old.

I currently still reside in New York City, Washington Heights. I am employed with New York Presbyterian Hospital-Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital. I work in the Pediatric Emergency Department. I have been employed with the hospital for 11 year but I have only been with this department for 2 years. I enjoy my job very much and look forward to waking up and going to work. Aside from me working here, my siblings, my kids and myself were all born here.

I was still in high school when I had by first child. I was unable to complete my high school so I decided to go for my GED. It’s been a very long time since I have not been back to school. Like other people, I feel that the reason why I have not been back to school is because I have been busy making excuses for myself.

The Director of Nursing for whom I currently work for, had tried to encourage me to go back to school. I woke up one morning and decided to look into going to on-line college since it would be more convenient for me. From that point on, my choice was made.

what is Autobiography?

At some point in your education or your career you will be required to make a presentation about yourself or to write an autobiography as an assignment. Some people will welcome the opportunity to share their own personal experiences, while others will dread it.
Whether you love this assignment or you hate it, you should start with the knowledge that your story is much more interesting than you probably realize. You may as well make the story enjoyable to your audience! An interesting story will get a better response from your audience and a better grade from a professor.
These tips are intended to help you determine (perhaps to your surprise) how interesting your story really is!

Thesis Statement 
What is a thesis statement? A thesis statement is a declarative statement in sentence form. It is a 
complete thought; it is not a question. It is a simple sentence that makes a statement or expresses an 
attitude, opinion, condition, position, or feeling about the subject.

Introduction 
Before you reach this step you have decided upon your topic, designed your thesis, formulated your 
reasons, and collected your supporting material. The next few steps consist of putting your ideas in order. 
In preparing your speech, you have worked very hard gathering information. You know what the 
information means to you

The body 
Before you select a specific organizational pattern for the body of your speech, you can begin organizing 
your speech by outlining your information. Since you have by this point selected your topic, designed 
your thesis, and selected your main points, the necessary information for the body of your speech is 
complete.

Topic
Thesis: 
Introduction: 
Body: 
I. .Main point # 1 
A. Supporting statement 
1. Supporting information 2. Supporting information B. Supporting statement 
1. Supporting information 
2. Supporting information 
II. Main point # 2 
A: Supporting statement 
1. Supporting information 2. Supporting information B. Supporting statement 
1. Supporting information 2. Supporting information 
Conclusion:

RSS

Latest Activity

+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked Biya's discussion Waqat Dolat Rishty. . .
51 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked Whispering Soul's discussion Mamu :D
51 minutes ago
Rana Shoaib updated their profile
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! !blaire liked + Iuuoɔǝut+'s profile
1 hour ago
Biya liked + Iuuoɔǝut+'s blog post A Brief History of HTML
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG replied to Biya's discussion Waqat Or Samajh
2 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked Biya's discussion Waqat Or Samajh
2 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG replied to Biya's discussion Khoob Sorat Bat. . . . .
2 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked Biya's discussion Khoob Sorat Bat. . . . .
2 hours ago
+ !! SARAH liked + Iuuoɔǝut+'s blog post A Brief History of HTML
2 hours ago
Raheela joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
+ !! SARAH liked +++Mahoo+++'s discussion Famous Logos With a Hidden Meaning(special for adeena)
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Profile IconRaheela and Iqra Malik joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
2 hours ago
+ Iuuoɔǝut+ replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Mujhe shakh shakh sy torna ................
2 hours ago
Hareem Malik replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Mujhe shakh shakh sy torna ................
2 hours ago
+ Iuuoɔǝut+ replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Mujhe shakh shakh sy torna ................
2 hours ago

Today Top Members 

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service