We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

MCM301 Assignment No 02 Spring 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 09-08-2019

TASK:
Scenario:
Suppose you are a drama producer and produced remarkable dramas on women issues prevailing in our
society. You have received an invitation for a workshop from XYZ University. This University arranges the
workshop on drama production for its students of mass communication yearly and invites the same
producer to deliver a special lecture on it. Unfortunately, you are unable to attend the workshop this year
due to your other professional commitments.
QESTIONS:
 Write a letter of refusal to the above mentioned invitation by keeping in mind the elements
of effective written communication.
(15marks)

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 1335

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Discussed & be touched with this discussion. After discussion a perfect solution will come in a result at the end.

“How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material”

P.S:    Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”

http://bit.ly/vucodes (Assignments Solution, GDBs Solution & Online Quizzes)

http://bit.ly/papersvu (Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

Hi I also want the solution of this 

MCM301 Assignment#02 Solution Spring 2019

link below 

MCM301 Assignment#02 Solution Spring 2019

Idea solution 

Thank you for graciously extending to me an invitation to appear in the closing panel discussion of your Symposium on Race Relations. I'm honored to have been considered for this event, which will undoubtedly draw together a distinguished body of students, scholars, and concerned citizens.

Unfortunately, I am scheduled for surgery two days before the Symposium's opening. And while I've been assured a rapid and full recovery from a routine procedure, I wouldn't want to obligate myself under the circumstances.

For me, being unable sit in the audience is as much a disappointment as not sitting with the panel itself. While I must decline your invitation, I want to convey my sincere hope for the success of this event. To this end, may I suggest Lt. John Doe of the Springfield Police Department as a possible alternate to fill the spot you had reserved for me? John formerly supervised a rehabilitation center for juvenile offenders, has lectured on public policy, and, as a former president of our local chapter of the NAACP, is eminently qualified to contribute to your planned discussion.

Once again, I apologize, but thank you and deem it a great compliment to have received your invitation.

gud DD

mara concept different ha thora ma main actress ka accident kara diya  action scene may

alif un arnaab koi haaaal nhi pori filam bna dii 

Itna apologize nai karna 

MCM301 ~ Assignment No 2 Complete Solution Spring 2019

RSS

Latest Activity

+ "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •" posted discussions
1 hour ago
Atif Tariq posted a discussion
2 hours ago
+ "AS" replied to + "AS"'s discussion Suna Hai Ab ..
2 hours ago
+ "AS" liked + "AS"'s discussion Jesi Ab hai ..
2 hours ago
+ "AS" posted discussions
2 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ✨ ᎠixieᎠuຮt✨ updated their profile
2 hours ago
+ ՏhehαrZααD + replied to + "AS"'s discussion Suna Hai Ab ..
3 hours ago
+ ՏhehαrZααD + liked + "AS"'s discussion Suna Hai Ab ..
3 hours ago
waseem khan updated their profile
3 hours ago
+ "AS" liked + "AS"'s discussion Suna Hai Ab ..
4 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! вєραяωαн liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion VU ACADEMIC CALENDAR (FALL 2019)
4 hours ago
+ "AS" liked + "AS"'s discussion Log tou Masla Banaty Hain..
4 hours ago
rimsha javed joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
4 hours ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion My Dearest Friendz ❤ JK, DD, Fiya, Bushra , And Beloved bestie senii ❤ yOu people look So Cute
4 hours ago
+ ! ! ! !Smiley girl ! ! ! ! + updated their profile
4 hours ago
+ Iuuoɔǝut+ replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Why I always suggest not to copy paste any internship report
4 hours ago
namaloomafraaad updated their profile
4 hours ago
+ Adeeena replied to + Adeeena's discussion chay or tum : /
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service