We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Communication Skills (MCM101)Assignment No 1 opened on December 02,14 due date December 08, 2014.

Assignment No; 01

Communication Skills

(MCM101)

Assignment will be opened on December 02, 2014 and due date of assignment submission will be December 08, 2014.

MCM 301 Communication Skills VU
TOPIC 
Introduction & Body of a speech 
Learning Objectives
The objectives of this assignment is to 
• Involve student in to writing an essay keeping the structure of essay write-up in mind. 
Background: 
Essaysare generally scholarly pieces of writing giving the author's own Argument. Essays 
can consist of a number of elements, including: literary criticism, political manifestos, 
learned arguments, observations of daily life, recollections, and reflections of the author. 
Essay Topic: 
“My Personal Autobiography” 
1. Construct an interesting opening for given topic which attracts the audience. 
2. Make three main points in the body by supporting them with examples, interesting 
facts, or narratives. 
3. Create a conclusion that represents your overall topic. (5+5+5) 
Learning Outcomes: 
Student will learn to 
• Mold their essay adapting to the structure consisting of introduction, body and 
conclusion. 
Note:Copied material will be graded “Zero”.
Schedule 
Opening Date and Time Dec 02, 2014 At 12:01 A.M. (Mid-Night) 
Due Date and Time Dec 08, 2014 At 11:59 P.M. (Mid-Night) 
Communication Skills MCM301
Department of Mass Communication
Virtual University of Pakistan SEMESTER FALL 2014
ASSIGNMENT NO.1 MARKS: 15 
MCM 301 Communication Skills VU
Note: Only in the case of Assignment, 24 Hrs extra / grace periodafter the above mentioned 
due date is usually available to overcome uploadingdifficulties which may be faced by the 
students on last date. This extra time should onlybe used to meet the emergencies and above 
mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
Important Instructions: 
Please read the following instructions carefully before attempting the assignment solution
Deadline: 
• Make sure that you upload the solution file before the due date. No 
assignment will be accepted through e-mail once the solution has been 
uploaded by the instructor. 
Formatting guidelines: 
• Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”. 
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word 2003. 
• Use black and blue font colors only. 
Solution guidelines: 
• Use APA style for referencing and citation. For guidance search “APA 
reference style” in Google and read various websitecontaining information for 
better understanding or visit 
http://linguistics.byu.edu/faculty/henrichsenl/apa/APA01.html
• Every student will work individually and has to write in the form of an analytical 
assignment. 
• Give the answer according to question, there will be negative marking for 
irrelevant material. 
• For acquiring the relevant knowledge don’t rely only on handouts but watch 
the video lectures and use other reference books also. 
Rules for Marking: 
Please note that your assignment will not be gradedor graded as Zero (0) if:
• It has been submitted after due date 
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 852

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

Sample Personal Biography

My name is Cassandra Duncan. I grew up an only child. I was also an only grandchild on both sides. The youngest of all my cousins and the only child in a small neighborhood that consisted of a bunch of adults, I never really learned what it meant to just be a kid. And I certainly never learned how to relate to other children.

Accustomed to being around primarily adults, I was always mature for my age. Even my own friends often annoyed me during my adolescent years. I had a lot of people who invested in me, and I excelled at most of my many and varied hobbies. I did well in school, often knowing how to do complex math problems before the concept had even been introduced to our class. Looking back, I’m sure I was quite smug, although I didn’t realize it at the time. Unfortunately, self-awareness wasn’t something I learned until many years later.

In high school, I began to tire of the pressure placed on me by my family and their high expectations. I gradually stopped my extra-curricular activities, including music and art lessons, and chose to work instead. I graduated at the top of my class, although I wasn’t valedictorian—perhaps because I didn’t want to give my overbearing family the satisfaction. And then I chose a large public university a lot farther from home than the small private college my parents hoped I’d attend. I wanted to be a small fish in a big pond for a change.

In college, I was involved in few outside activities. I did pledge a sorority and even served as its president, but only after several of my sisters convinced me I’d be great at it. After a handful of jobs that paid the bills right out of college, I finally went to work for a large investment firm. There I continued the trend of just meeting my potential, only taking on new challenges when someone brought it to my attention that I’d be perfect for the opportunity.

I was never one who saw myself with a family. Not wanting to be tied down by the constraints of a husband and kids, I always assumed I’d never marry. But then I met Don in 2010 and agreed to marry him after so many of my friends and family pointed out what a great couple we made. Our son was born just over a year later. And before I knew what had happened, this externally motivated, single-for-life, independent career woman was a stay-at-home mom.

I’m proud to say this new role suits me. I’m driven, not to do great things for myself, but to spur my son on to even greater ones. I still don’t know how to relate to children in general, but I know how to distinguish between the slightest little nuances of my son’s tired cry and his hungry cry. I still don’t know how to be a kid, but I’m hoping he’ll teach me. Despite a lifetime of often falling short of my own true potential, I’ve always held on to a quote by the writer James Baldwin: “The world is before you, and you need not take it or leave it as it was when you came in.” That always sounded like something I wanted to do. I just never knew how. The moment my son entered the world, I knew I had achieved it.

get help more beneficial

helpfull file for assignment

Attachments:

I  think it is helpful for clear concept 

another example of My Autobiography

I was born on a fine day in February in Palompon, Leyte. I still live in this town and I go to school at Palompon Institute of Technology. I live with my family, my mother and father; and my brother Angelo. My two elder brothers are now based in Cebu for a greener Pasteur. The second elder brother is already married with a cute daughter.

Who I am in life?

My name is Fretz Suralta. I started school when I was five-years old. I went to a nursery school in our place and moved to PACCI in kinder 1 however I didn’t get through the process. I skipped kinder 2 and joined with the graders. I spent first grade through sixth grade at Palompon South Central School and while I was there, I got the chance to be a servant leader to my fellow students. With the grace of God, I graduated with honors. My parents and brothers were so proud with that achievement. Then I attended Palompon Institute of Technology. I am now a freshman student. I plan to continue my vocation to be a servant leader as an officer in the Supreme Student Council.

What life means to me?

Life to me means friends and family who you can trust and who trust you. I am handsome much on the happy side of life, but like all teens I do I have my "days of." That means I do have some sad days or depressed days. I have a few friends that sort of look out for me and when I am having a bad day. I make my school days go by thinking of either the next hour or what I will do when I get home or on the weekend. I also have a family who is always willing to support me no matter what.

What's my outlook on the future?

The year 2018 will make twenty years since I graduated from high school. I think, I will probably someone who is ready to face the challenges of a digital world. I will have a job that deals with computer. I will make programs, software and anything about computer that will surely make a difference in the world. I will make my own family but I’ll enjoy first my being single.

jxt 30 mints required for completion of this assign...... :) wish u all the best :) 

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service