We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

MCM301 Communication skills Assignment No 01 Spring 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 20-05-2019

MCM301 Communication skills Assignment No 01 Spring 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 20-05-2019

Share This With Friends......

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

Views: 3027

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Replies to This Discussion

Answer No 2

In the Show  “On The Front Line”   Journalist Kamran Shahid is involved in  Listning    first of all about

The  journalist  Kamran Shahid  is a Pakistani journalist. He is the main news anchor for the TV show On The Front with Kamran Shahid on Dunya News (Pakistan).[1][2] Kamran Shahid is an anchor, academician and author.

Kamran Shahid leads the Flagship show at Dunya News-- On the Front ---four day a Week -Mon-Thur--at 8.03 pm

In the show on the front line  the kamran shahid is involved in Critical listning

About Critical listening :

Critical listening is usually needed when we suspect that we may be listening to a biased source of information. Critical listening is also associated with being able to detect propaganda devices employed

by a communicator.

In My point of view:

•  Kamran shahid is  Keep an open mind.

Kamran shahid is an intelligent, active listener is aware of the many possible meanings of words 

and attempts to place those words in the correct context.

In my  point of view  listening is that Listening has great power. It draws thoughts and feelings out of 

people as nothing else can. When someone listens to you well, you become aware of feelings you may not

have realized that you felt. You have ideas you may have never thought before. You become more eloquent, more insightful.…

Kamran shahid is  Avoid uncritical listening when  different parties members need to make evaluations and judgments.

Kamran shahid is clearly organize the speech so that the listeners can follow the train of thought

its all are not an proper answers of given questions. I think all are have to listen show and write some important points of listening and questioning from journalist.

its all are not in an APA format style

Ris the correct solution available.... Anyone who has the solution please share MCM 301 Assignment no I... Email at malik0401047@gmail.com..
Will be v thankful to the one who sends... I've been searching for a long time two days passed but ifidnt got solution....please help

MCM301_Assignment_1_Solution_Complete_2019

Attachments:

is this correct solution???????????

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service