We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
MCM301 ALL Current Final Term Papers Fall 2016 & Past Final Term Papers at One Place from 25 February 2017 to 08 March 2017
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Share Your Current Final Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) & Past Papers as well here to help each other. Thanks
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
Please Click on the below link to see…
Today mcm301 paper, 25 feb 2017 (5)marks The explanatory sections of direct request letters and indirect inquiry letters may not vary much from one another. Discuss.
What do you know about topical order? Give example to illustrate.
What is the basic purpose of writing a memo?
The indirect method of topic development, which is more appropriate for negative-news messages, presents the specific information first, followed by the conclusion. Explain.
What do you know about the two forms of group communication? Explain in detail.
What are the common mistakes usually made while writing persuasive messages?
How can we make disappointing or bad news messages effective?
What are the important elements that are used in the closing of a direct request letter?
What are the limitations of using flip charts as a visual aid to an oral presentation?
What is the difference between internal and external communication? Briefly explain.
RIzz Malik thanks for sharing
Attention Students: You don’t need to go any other site for current papers pattern & questions. Because all sharing data related to current Final term papers of our members are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links. Just keep visiting http://vustudents.ning.com/ for all latest updates.
1) What is interpersonal communication? Explain with example (3marks)
2) Why communication is important? Discuss (3marks)
3) What factors are important to achieve balance between logical appeal and emotional appeal? (3marks)
4) What are the body elements of resume and describe in detail? (5 marks)
5) Effective written communication? 1 question from this topic? (3mrks)
My today's Paper of MCM301:
Objective was mostly from Jal Pari file
1) Limitations of 35mm slides
2) What is memo?
3) Guidelines of closing disappointing news letter
4) Parts of Business letter
5) Guidelines for the composition of body of business message
6) Almost every customer who makes a claim is emotionally involved; therefore, the indirect method is usually the best approach for a refusal. Discuss
7) In a resume be sure to adopt a “you” attitude and think about your résumé from the employer’s perspective. What questions you could ask yourself?
8) Partial or marginal listening intend to lose the content of message. Discuss
can u give me link of jal pari file