We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Writing rules Learning Objectives:
• To provide students with the opportunity to apply the concepts regarding elements of effective writing to the routine life communication.
• To develop the analytical thinking and writing skills among students
Q 1: Speech Writing Rule A key rule to make a good speech is to keep in mind that audiences care most about things that directly affect them. An effective speaker understands the nature of audiences and adapts speeches to audiences. In order to do this, you must learn everything you can about your particular audience. Then make sure to keep the audience in mind in every decision you make in the speech development process. When you plan your speech this way, you engage in “audience-Centered” approach, which is vital for success. Suppose you are working as a communication expert, your task is to write a manuscript of speech in which you convince about hazards of polluted environment. Your target audience will be young minds of Colleges and universities. Instructions:
• Topic of the speech (you can go through the guidelines for selecting a topic that are discussed in the lecture No. 13)
• Attention grabbing and thought provoking opening or introduction to the topic. Body with persuasive arguments & suggestions
• A brief conclusion that summarizes the message and leaves an impact on the reader Marks: 15 Communication Skills MCM301 Department of Mass Communication Virtual University of Pakistan SEMESTER FALL 2016 ASSIGNMENT NO.1 MARKS: 20 MCM301 Communication Skills VU Q 2: Keeping in view the steps of selecting effective topic for speech, your task is to give appropriate topics of the given below broad domains: • Extremism
• Fashion Industry Marks: 5 Learning outcomes:
• Students will be able to know about techniques of speech writing in an appropriate way.
• Students will be able to raise their level from layman listeners to a communication expert who is equipped with the formal analytical skill.
• Note: Copied material will be graded “Zero”. Schedule Opening Date and Time November 15 , 2016 At 12:01 A.M. (MidNight) Due Date and Time November 21, 2016 At 11:59 P.M. (MidNight) Note: Only in the case of Assignment, 24 Hrs extra / grace period after the above mentioned due date is usually available to overcome uploading difficulties which may be faced by the students on last date. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience. Important Instructions: Please read the following instructions carefully before attempting the assignment solution. Deadline:
• Make sure that you upload the solution file before the due date. No assignment will be accepted through e-mail once the solution has been uploaded by the instructor. MCM301 Communication Skills VU Formatting guidelines:
• Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word 2003.
• Use black and blue font colors only. Solution guidelines:
• Use APA style for referencing and citation. For guidance search “APA reference style” in Google and read various website containing information for better understanding or visit http://linguistics.byu.edu/faculty/henrichsenl/apa/APA01.html
• Every student will work individually and has to write in the form of an analytical assignment. • Give the answer according to question, there will be negative marking for irrelevant material. • For acquiring the relevant knowledge don’t rely only on handouts but watch the video lectures and use other reference books also. Rules for Marking: Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0) if: • It has been submitted after due date • The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.
Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....
PLEASE ELABORATE Q2
liberate plz what to do im a little confuse ...:(
Q1 please if somebody know
write a manuscript
help me in Q2....
appropriate topics :
• Fashion Industry
As far as my knowledge goes extremism comes under politics and religion. These two things are considered for extremism. So far fashion no knowledge but still they have trends, can write about that.
For question one you have to write a whole speech(for understanding) on any topic of your choice
THIS IS AS FAR MY UNDERSTANDING GOES
ASSIGMENT MCM301 SOLVE.
hm koi b topic select kr skty h?