We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

ASSIGNMENT TASK:

Listen the interview of Chairman Pakistan Tehreek e Insaaf, Imran Khan by famous TV anchor,
Sayyed Talat Hussain Naqvi, at this link

http://www.pakfiles.com/watchshow/NDgwNzY=/Live-With-Talat-9th-October-2012

and answer the following questions after
the careful listening:

QESTIONS:

1- Which level of listening Pakistan Tehreek e Insaaf, Imran Khan is involved in? Justify
your opinion with logical arguments.(7.5marks)

2- What type of listening Journalist Sayyed Talat Hussain is involved in? Justify your
opinion with logical arguments. (7.5marks)

Views: 3117

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Nazish main nae aap ko kal bi aik suggestion de thi. Please listen to dvd lect of lesson 6 and specially prtective listening i m sure u will understand that

Protective listening normally comes in once u know that the speaker is lill aggressive mostly in the case of stress interviews. And as we know that these anchors are aggressive and they can say anything try to get non essential informations from the interviewee. This normally happens against politicians. If u view interview critically u can understand what Talat is doing and why Imran has resort to protective listening coz he had to protect himself from unwanted questions. I hope i have made myself clear. Regards

i agree with u  partially @malik bro.because politicians practise themselves for d protective listining in order to avoid hostile behaviour or  un civilized wordings .bt here mr.imran khan's styles is slightly different from other politician he listens almost completely to the interview taker then ans him in a diff manner (dff from other politician) so i think mr.khan is a protective & active listenor both ..where as mr ,talat is offcourse a critical listenor ..
please correct me anyone if i m wrong.

tHank you

level toh us ka crotical he hai or kon sa level hai talat ka 

Talat is involved in critical listening 

MCM-301

Assignment # 1

Fezan Qadir Bhatti

BC100401086

Read me: Dear sir I am going to answering assignment questions after revising lectures and listening the complete talk show “Live with Talat” carefully.

1- Which level of listening Pakistan Tehreek e Insaaf, Imran Khan is involved in? Justify your opinion with logical arguments.                                                                                                                                         (7.5marks)

Ans: - Great leader Imran Khan (Guest) in this interview behaves as a protective listener. Syed Talat Hussain (Host) asks some questions about the march and policy against drons attacks with taunting tone. Sir Imran listen Talat’s questions carefully and responding clearly without retaliate. The questions sometimes against the listener’s (Imran Khan) experiences but politicians know that never mind it. Speaker (Talat) becomes Listener and Listener (Imran) Khan become speaker. Sir Imran Khan sometimes listen negative impressions from Talat but the great leader Imran deals it beautifully. In short Pakistan Tehreek e Insaaf, Imran Khan is involved in Protective Listening.

2- What type of listening Journalist Sayyed Talat Hussain is involved in? Justify your opinion with logical arguments.                                                                                                  (7.5marks)

Ans: - Syed Talat Hussain (Host) in this interview behaves as a critical listener because he is not in receptive state instead more in questioning. Actually he is in the state of judging. If he (Talat) tunes himself in the level of active listener then he’ll tend to be carried out. Here he wants to evaluate Imran Khan. He is in critical level of listening because he wants to deliver an opinion to the audience and to the current government and leaders. Actually he tries to assess differentiate between facts. He wants to judge whether he (Imran) is right or wrong and where he says true and he says false. He is very careful to analyze the Imran Khan’s opinion and each and every word about the crucial and serious matter that Imran Khan saying. He is going make critical analysis about Imran’s opinion so here the more focus on the contents. So dear sir I reach at the conclusion that Syed Talat Hussain is a critical type of listener.

thanks

yah faizan your answer is right...and thanks for upload slution,,,,:P

Well done Faizan u r very right.

Qadir Bhatti gud keep it up & thanks 

Note @ All: You don’t need to go any other site for this assignment/GDB/Online Quiz solution, Because All discussed data of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

Read more: MCM-301 Assignment # 1 - Virtual University of Pakistan http://vustudents.ning.com/group/mcm301communicationskills/forum/to...

think imran khan is involved in all levels of listening and mr talat is also involved in all types of listening b/c in this show all the issues are disscuss and also involeve in all types and all levels.

think talat is active listner because talat replying imran answers quickly and intrupting imran khan again and again but imran khan is in critical listing because he dont answers abouts the quiezs

gone through the lec again specially through DVD and what i could make out that Imran is a politician now and he new in the start that Talat wants to pin him down will ask questions which could lead him to somewhere else. Moreover if u see the interview it is evident that Talat even getting answers from Imran still persist on his pt of view ,therefore Imran has indulged himself in protective listening so that whatever he answers it should no go against him. I hope i m right u can comment on this.

Mcm301 idea  solution

Mr. Talat uses critical type of listening; first we should know what is critical listening.

then discuss logical points or arguments

Mr. Imran khan uses protective listening; first we should know what is protective listening

then discuss logical points or arguments

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

Ammara Sabir posted a status
"Nend buhla deti h hr dukh drd ko,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ jb dill❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ udas ho tu phir su hi jana chahiye"
55 minutes ago
"Kahan talash kro gy tm muj jesa shakhs,,,,,,,,,,,,❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ jo tum sy juda bhi rhy❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ or tum sy muhabbat bhi kry"
57 minutes ago
"Apny lehjy pr gor kr k bta,,,,,,,,,❤️❤️❤️❤️,,,,,,,,,,,,,❤️❤️❤️❤️, lafz kitny hain or Teer kitny hain❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️"
1 hour ago
"Ye jo dill m qyam krty hain na,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yehi jeena hram krty hain"
1 hour ago
+ !! Ήලᵯᵯℹ Ⲥⱨ !! +!! liked muhammad ahmad's profile
1 hour ago
Asam updated their profile
3 hours ago
Saddam Hussain replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS611 Current Finalterm Papers Fall 2020 and Past Solved Papers in the group CS611 Software Quality Engineering
3 hours ago
Saddam Hussain replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS611 Current Finalterm Papers Fall 2020 and Past Solved Papers in the group CS611 Software Quality Engineering
3 hours ago

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service