We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 1005

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

PLEASE START DISCUSSION???

we have to know  firstly about verbal and non verbal communications key features and then we should explain our choossed personality by these features just

koi to share kry plz

search krn plz kisi bhi talk show k anch

PLZ SHARE SOLUTION..

To
The XYZ University

Dear Sir,

Thank you for sending me your invitation to deliver the lecture on “Requirements of Effective Communication in an Organization”. It will be very interesting and challenging to make speech in your esteemed University. Unfortunately, I have already promised to attend another conference on the same day, so I will not be able to accept your invitation.

I would appreciate if you make this workshop on Next Monday, 1st August 2016 at 11:00am. I can confirm my attendance. Please feel free to contact me if required.

With regards,

Mahmood Rana

From 4th August, students will be selected on merit for the Prime Minister Laptop scheme. Prime Minister said merit will not be compromised.

Pakistan Passport Office will replace free of charge lost, damaged or destroyed passports of the flood affected people in 2012. Eligible applicants can contact Passport Information Service on 042-432 6438 for further information.

I have seen many TV programs, and admire so many actors as anchor person. As far as a best personality anchor person is concerned, I think Dr. Shahid Masood is one of the best Anchor on Televison. He is the Gem and he knows, how to deliver the information to the relevant audience. He knows, how’s to maintain the interest of the audience. Every day, he comes up with the new topic new questions to discuss, then he keeps interesting by audience, by asking questions and saying think about it or tell me by yourself, how? These are the few tacts, which keep the audience connected with the tv and with his show too. Like His body language always give the impression that he wants to give a clear image of the things to the audience. He comes up with a very authentic information, which makes him reliable towards the different audience. His way of evaluating the information is very impressing, he gives authentic news and he is very much clear in his point of view.

Javed Chaudhry is a much known personality and a newspaper columnist in Pakistan. His series of columns have been published in six volumes in Urdu language. His most notable column ZERO POINT has great influence upon people of Pakistan especially Youth and Muslims of Pakistan. He writes for the Urdu newspaper Daily Express four times a week, covering topics ranging from social issues to politics. He has achieved Excellency Award. And he also hosts a talk show “Kal Tak” on the Express News Channel. He was also declared as the best columnist in the country in 1997 and 1998.
I like him because this man always notes the facts about political issues and he does his job in good manners. He does not use the bitter language like others. As my opinion that this man is the true patriotic.

Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service