2) All of the following are the examples of touching, EXCEPTDrawing the eyebrow down
3) Audience information such as age, gender, education, and socioeconomic status falls into a category known as(Demographics
4) All of the following correct about rules of finding a topic of speech exceptElectronic Periodical Indexes
5) The process by which individuals resolve issues in an informal or formal atmosphere, or when issues are resolved as part of the ongoing interaction between individuals is known asConflict resolution
6) How many components do self-concept has?
7) Which of the following are the factors involved in nonverbal communication? (all
Which one of the following defines interpersonal communication as communication that occurs between people who have known each other for some time? (relative view
9) In USA, maintaining eye contact while talking with elders show confidence, in Pakistan, it shows disrespect. What does this example depic(The interpretation of body language is not universal.