We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material? + How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
good luck students
doubt in question 3 but i think its correct
1. The listening process involves which of the following activities?
2. Which is the most effective manner to deliver a speech in most business settings?
3. A type of nonverbal communication derived from the sound of the speaker's voice is _________________.
4. Gestures in a speech:
5. Which of the following is a strategy for better listening?
6. Frequent eye contact is a sign of
7. What do touch, newsletters, and radio have in common?
8. Which of the following is NOT a way to help generate ideas when writing?
9. Which of the following is NOT a form of verbal communication?
10. Which of the following is NOT a form of nonverbal communication?