We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Anyone done this assignment?

Learning Objectives:

The objective of this assignment is

 Involve students in analyzing a discussion show.

 To let them know about the importance of objective and subjective approach in a discussion show.

More than one person are invited to take part in a discussion on the pattern of round-table conference in which every participant is given equal weight and right to speak from his/her individual point of view. The compere plays the role of conducting the program. A lot of training is required to compere such programs as in these programs everybody wants to talk more and loud. At times it is not manageable to continue the discussion, especially if it is a political issue, or regional matter in which strong arguments exist on both sides of the line-of- opinion.

Q1. Nadeem Malik Live show is considered one of a professional discussion program on Samaa TV. Considering the professional nature, Analyze and discuss the overall approach of Nadeem Malik while hosting his show. Give examples in support to your answer.

Q2. Apart from the above mention Show. Discuss any discussion show which you think allows heated debate and conflict between participants on matter of common concern. Give examples (12+8)

Learning Outcomes: Students will learn  How to critically analyze a discussion show.  What things make a show professional and non-professional

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 416

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

hy Ali where r u from

I have done and submit it last day 

Fatima? Can u plz help me?

salam sis, i ned ur help.. would u like to share with me?? plzz dont say no to me

haha gd ali 

wesy ali phr ap nay yh filed chose ku ki

u anchor ban hi nahi saktyyyyyy

hahaha

mirchiiiiiiiiiii lagiiiiiiiiiiii

lolxxxxxxxxxx

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service