We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Files Upload Here.

MCM411 Introduction to Broadcasting Assignment No 01 Solution & Discussion Fall 2016

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 420

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

See the attached 

Attachments:

Dear Tariq Malik,

I would like to draw your attention to your contradicting statements by you. You always say "Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution"

May I ask from where did you get the solution file you have posted here? It says it is done by Mahmood Rana. As a result of your action I am awarded "Zero"

Will you please answer the following questions:

1) From where did you receive this file?

2) Did you secure my permission before uploading this on the blog?

3) Does your ethics allow you to do this?

I am sure all the students who copied this assignment got ZERO. Its looks strange that exactly after 1 hour 5 minutes you upload another solution below which is total irrelevant with the assignment. It means you do not know what is assignment and what is the solution ideas you are sharing with students.

Your tactics to get more traffic for your website are misguiding students and they are loosing their marks.

Waiting for your reply. I feel that you will not reply.

Regards,

Mahmood Rana

Read more at http://vustudents.ning.com/group/mcm411introductiontobroadcasting/f...

lol

MCM411 ASSIGNMENT SOLUTION FALL 2016

solution
Language of newscaster
Language of newscaster during broadcasting is Urdu.
Her speech tells us that she is not only aware of an ordinary level of Urdu language but also adequately familiar with Urdu language as well as pronunciation. Her accent and pronunciation includes Courteousness that always attracts people. She give stress on main point using her eyebrow that also point out that this is the point we are going to discuss now like “Halak Ker Diya gaya tha”.

Reports and information:-
I have found the informative report is only “Report about Hilal product” others’ are not. It gives me information that only fewest countries are involved in trading of Hilal products that are America, Brazil, Malaysia and Pakistan. Moreover, truly there is need to promote Hilal products. We must put on our stress on branding and educate people because common person does not know about the ingredients included in a product are Hilal or not. Therefore, it is a first step to educate people about Hilal and Haram.
P.S:-
They are also promoting their social websites links like “this is our twitter or youtube channel” or this post is most popular on BBC Urdu website.

Presentation of news:-
Aliya Nazki use manuscript delivery i.e. speaking from a printed document and use laptop that is need of any broadcaster. She uses verbal and nonverbal communication as well. Her tone and pronunciation is too good. She is well aware of the use of pitch of voice during presentation. She starts slowly then according to news requirement, she involves high and low notes in her voice quality. She did not use “um,” “ah,” “well” etc.

This solution is for what?

RSS

Latest Activity

Ayesha Sadiqa joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
41 minutes ago
Mani Siddiqui BS VIII posted a status
1 hour ago
Nayab commented on UMER UMER's photo
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! STUDENTs +++ updated their profile
1 hour ago
Nomi Malik left a comment for + ! ! ! ! Mehαr Mαh꧂
1 hour ago
UMER UMER posted photos
1 hour ago
Muhammad Azam joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
1 hour ago
Nayab replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS605 Software Engineering-II Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group CS605 Software Engineering-II
1 hour ago
Nayab replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS605 Software Engineering-II Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group CS605 Software Engineering-II
1 hour ago
Nayab joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
1 hour ago
Mani Siddiqui BS VIII commented on Mani Siddiqui BS VIII's status
1 hour ago
Adeel Sheraz joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
2 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! Mehαr Mαh꧂ posted a status
"What's on youhttps://youtu.be/pwcSdmn6Wekr mind? Latest Happenings, and How Was Your Day?"
2 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! Mehαr Mαh꧂ replied to + ! ! ! ! Mehαr Mαh꧂'s discussion Assignment #1 MCM511 Theories of Communication fall 2019 in the group MCM511 Theories of Communication
2 hours ago
fatima replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MTH601 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group MTH601 Operations Research
2 hours ago
fatima joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
2 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! Mehαr Mαh꧂ left a comment for Nomi Malik
2 hours ago
"لوگوں کے دلوں میں اچھی یادیں چھوڑیں کیونکہ انسان نہیں رہتا بس یادیں رہ جاتی ہیں"
3 hours ago
Profile IconMazahir, Muhammad Jamshaid Hussain Bhatti, Muhammad Umair Khan and 11 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
3 hours ago
"مرد اس کالے کپڑے کی مانند ہے .جس پے لگا خون بھی کسی کو دکھتا نہیں. اور عورت اس سفید کپڑے کی مانند ہے.جس پے پانی کے لگے نشان بھی سب کو دکھتے"
3 hours ago

Today Top Members 

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service