We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

ASSIGNMENT:
Few weeks back, I had the opportunity to travel with a Mechanical Engineer from Islamabad, named Saima. Initially, I found her a professional engineer but later I realized she has been living the dreams of her parents. Here is the story of Saima in her own words:
During my adolescence, I always idealized my friend’s father who was a famous Architect. I wished to be an Architect too. After my matriculation, I was perplexed about my career selection because my father wanted me to be in the field of engineering. He had this idea that engineering generates a lot of money and it is the ultimate happiness. Most girls in the family opted for engineering so he assumed that I would be happy too with this field. But I was never interested in playing with machines. But he made me realized that once I would jump into engineering field than everything else would be sorted out automatically.
I was more interested in designing and construction side. I was good at drawing and observation but my father never encouraged me to become an Architect. I could not hear my inner voice due to my father’s suppression regarding career selection, so, I took admission in engineering sciences. At that point, I thought that might be engineering is my field as my father knows my strengths and weaknesses so he may better judge me.
During studies, our professors took us for educational tours of various famous engineering universities. I never took interest in engineering stuff rather observed the architecture of the universities and other designing stuff. On my way back to home, I used to draw buildings and giving creativity touches to my drawing. Using various other soft wares, I was on a constant move of developing a unique infrastructure.
My strategy for choosing the career was listening to my father’s dreams and fulfilling his wishes. So, I focused on my goal. But with time I realized my lack of interest in scientific solutions.
Today, I am a Mechanical Engineer but I am ready to switch my working field. I wonder that why I never heard my inner voice…
Questions:
1. Saima has proved that certain career myths are not always real. After a careful analysis of the case, what do you think which career myths has she ascertained? 10 marks
2. Parents are the neutral yet responsible party who know the best of their children but at the end everyone has his/her own life. What do you think that parents’ verdict in selection of career path leads to long term happiness or Saima should have followed her own choice?
Support your answer with logical reasons. 15 marks

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 443

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Plz share your idea solution here. plzzzzzzzz

koi tu idea solution share karrrr diyaaaaaa

In my point of view

Q#1: She is talking about her engrng career.

Q#2: Parents ko children  interest jananay k bad hi unhain career choose karnay k liay kahna chaiye.

Agreed or not???

Tariq bhai where are you today????

Tariq bhai ajj gayeb ho gaye hain..

RSS

Latest Activity

+ Iuuoɔǝut+ replied to + "AS"'s discussion Suna Hai Ab ..
25 seconds ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + "AS"'s discussion Jesi Ab hai ..
33 minutes ago
+ "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •" posted discussions
4 hours ago
Atif Tariq posted a discussion
4 hours ago
+ "AS" replied to + "AS"'s discussion Suna Hai Ab ..
5 hours ago
+ "AS" liked + "AS"'s discussion Jesi Ab hai ..
5 hours ago
+ "AS" posted discussions
5 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ✨ ᎠixieᎠuຮt✨ updated their profile
5 hours ago
+ ՏhehαrZααD + replied to + "AS"'s discussion Suna Hai Ab ..
5 hours ago
+ ՏhehαrZααD + liked + "AS"'s discussion Suna Hai Ab ..
5 hours ago
waseem khan updated their profile
6 hours ago
+ "AS" liked + "AS"'s discussion Suna Hai Ab ..
6 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! вєραяωαн liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion VU ACADEMIC CALENDAR (FALL 2019)
6 hours ago
+ "AS" liked + "AS"'s discussion Log tou Masla Banaty Hain..
6 hours ago
rimsha javed joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
6 hours ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion My Dearest Friendz ❤ JK, DD, Fiya, Bushra , And Beloved bestie senii ❤ yOu people look So Cute
6 hours ago
+ ! ! ! !Smiley girl ! ! ! ! + updated their profile
7 hours ago
+ Iuuoɔǝut+ replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Why I always suggest not to copy paste any internship report
7 hours ago
namaloomafraaad updated their profile
7 hours ago
+ Adeeena replied to + Adeeena's discussion chay or tum : /
7 hours ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service