We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Please share your papers here!
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
My today's MGMT611 paper:
Total Marks: 80
Total Qs: 50
Total MCQs: 40
The subjective questions are as follows:
1. how career fairs help in getting a job
2. importance of continuous learning and self development in career progression
3. importance of professional values in modern work ethics
4. how would you plan way out of debt
5. how to win friends and influence people to achieve happiness
6. difference b/w attention getting cover letter and T-form cover letter
7. how to deal with effective people to achieve group synergy
8. behavior of mentor in building quality relationship b/w mentor and mentee
9. how clustering of similar tasks contributes to minimize time wasting
10. guidelines for behaving ethically
Hope it will help those who still have to attempt MGMT611 paper...
thank you so much dear samra
total 50 question amongst which 40 are mcqs and 10 are subjective questions:
mcqs were totally from past papers.
subjecive question are as mentioned:
1) roles of mentor.
2) guidelines of behaving ethically on workplace.
3) symptoms of apathy.
4) basic investments principles.
5) tips to control external environment.
6) difference between mutual funds and corporate bonds.
7) difference between attention getting cover letter and T format cover letter.
8) suggestions for career preparation.
9) how career counselor is helpful in choosing a career.
10) how to impress your manager.