We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
MGMT611 Human Relations
ALL Current Final Term Papers Spring 2015 & Past Final Term Papers at One Place from 22 August 2015 to 2 September 2015
Share your paper here
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
total 50 Q..
3 num Q was 5..
5 num Q was also 5..
Overall paper was gud not too tough..
paper covered these topics..
happiness, Apathy, Ethical behavior, Resumes, self defeating..
10 to 12 objectives was from mid term ..
thanks yar aur koee hai jo share karay
Past papers zaror dekhna. Gud Luck :)
1) How mood contributes to happiness?
2) How interpersonal skills are more important than technical skills?
3) Briefly define budget?
4) In your opinion what can be the causes of people's apathetic behavior in the political activities of our country?
5) What factors can help you to work on to become happier and less depressed?
6) For being happy, what can be a person’s response when things do not proceed as intended and desired?
7) Why continuous learning and self-development is necessary for career progression?
8) Diversification strategies
9) As a student of human relation what is the main area for improvement of work habits?
10) Why continuous learning and self-development is important for career progression?
Total Questions = 50
MCQs = 40
Subjective = 10
Q1. Diff. between money market fund and mutual fund?
Q2. How mood contributes to your happiness?
Q3. What are the ways to resolve conflict among spouse?
Q4. How Neatness, orderliness and speed increase productivity at workplace?
Q5. What is Corporate Bond?
Q6. Case study based question on Targeted Resume.
Q7. What do you do when things are not proceeding as you desired or intended?
Q8. Suggestion to creat 1st good impression?
Q9. What are your values while in career development?
Q10.( ye question yaad nahein , I think ) What is any university assignment or job task that you feel tough for yo, and what are its merits and how it has been beneficial for you.
Good Luck and keep me remember in your prayers.